Chapter 2: The Sign

(The Pic is cuz I thought it look cute.)

          Dipper walks in to the shack to find Ford talking to Stan very seriously. Ford sees Dipper walk in and, says, "We'll finish this later, Stan. Dipper, follow me please." "Ok Gruncle Ford," Dipper said as he followed Ford.

          "What it it?" Dipper asked Ford. "Well, the radar on my weirdness detector," Ford pointed to a machine that looked like the one that controlled the portal with a screen. The spikes seem average until a certain spot where it spiked quite high, "spiked quite unusually high. It may be sign of Bill."

          "Bill! But I thought we defeated him!" Dipper nearly yelled. He felt a mix of emotions: anger, sadness, relief, confusion, and strange of all, happyness. "So did I, but I knew there would a chance he could come back. The spike roughly happened around 10 this morning, so something must of happened." It was about the same time he poured his heart to the demon's statue. Dipper knew this, but decided not to tell Ford. 

          "So what do we do now?" The 14 year old questioned. "We have to find out where it came from. Dipper, tomorrow  we will go out and find where it came from." "Ok," Dipper responded in a monotone voice.

          With that, he left. He had dinner and went to bed, writing in his journal. His twin sister, Mabel, was at a sleepover with Pacifica, Candy, and Grenda. He was glad it wasn't in the Mystery Shack.  

          That night, about 11, the sleeping Dreamon(Dream Demon) had finally waken up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I hope you enjoyed. I know it's short, but maybe next chapter will be long. Next chapter is in Bill's POV(maybe Pinetree's too). Bye Bye my little Eclipses. ^~_~^