Ch.16

3rd Pov.

The prisoners were conversing with each other, without any care- well Luffy and Robin were. Franky was still sleeping, and Law was staring at the situation with a cold expression.

"Ah, I almost forgot. We captured another one of you guys, yet it's still unconfirmed whether they're apart of your crew or not." Monet said instantly catching the attention of both Luffy and Robin. Monet left, and came back dragging the unconscious form of Shinsa, who for some reason that was unknown to Monet, was healed of all the scratches.

"Hey! That's my Nakama! Let her go!" Luffy screamed with an angered expression, before it turned into a tired one. "Ugh, these sea prison stones are really draining my energy." he cried.

"Well that confirms one problem. Tell me, what's her name? Devil fruit powers?" Vergo demanded to the chained prisoners.

"No way! We'll never tell youuuu." Luffy's voice weakly trailed. Vergo remained quiet and walked up to the unconscious body. Before anyone could react, his leg slammed into the women's ribs causing her eyes to snap open. She was sent crashing against the cage, releasing a surprised yelp. "Shinsa!!! You bastaaaaard." Luffy attempted to yell again, but couldn't because of how weak he felt.

"So her name is Shinsa, huh? Anything else you'd like to spill." Vergo said.

"Dammit. To think I've been bested by a man-goat?" Shinsa growled, her expression darkening to a glare.

"Man-" Luffy started.

"Goat?" Robin finished before Luff burst into a laughing fit.

"Man-goat?! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! He does look like a goat!" Luffy laughed, and Robin giggled. The noise seemed to wake Franky up, as he shouted "super" while getting up.

"What the hell are you guys doing in a cage?" Shinsa asked with narrowed eyes.

"Oh, we were captured by the man-goat, but don't worry! I'll rescue you after I get out of these sea prison chains!" Luffy said with a grin. Shinsa couldn't help but give him a unsettled expression, not reassured what so ever. "But, how did you get caught?" Luffy asked the white haired women. Said women remained silent, not in the least bit interested in telling them how she was defeated.

"Don't tell me, you lost to him too?! Ha Ha Ha Ha! You're pretty weak aren't you?" Luffy laughed causing an irk mark to appear on the back of Shinsa's head.

"The same thing happened to you Mugiwara! You're in no condition to laugh!" Smoker who was in Tashigi's body snapped.

"What a deep voice. You sound like a guy." Shinsa commented out loud, not caring how offensive it may have sounded.

"I am a man!" Smoker snapped. Shinsa stared at him with a slightly opened mouth, and a disturbed expression.

"You must have had a rough childhood in order to mistake your gender this much." she said looking away from him.

"I'm going to kill you!!!" Smoker snapped with a furious expression.

"By the way, why aren't you in a cage like us?" Robin asked. "Could it be?! They're going to execute you in front of us as an example?!" Robin questioned with a horrified expression.

"Don't say scary stuff like that Nico Robin." Franky said while sweat dropping at the women.

"She's going to be my latest guinea pig!" Caesar said while entering the room. "Shi Ro Ro Ro... Sorry about the wait, Vergo." he continued.

"Not a problem. I've been snacking on coffee and cookies... Weird... The cookies are gone." Vergo commented while looking around.

"I didn't give you any cookies." Monet said.