Chapter One

I was in the middle of english class so of course, I went on Instagram. I had two new dms. One from someone I didn't know but seemed to be interested in working with me and another one from Tessa Brooks.

I'm gonna pause right there.

So you might want to get to know me first.

This is me ^ Taylor Marie. I don't ever use my last name (I'm being played by Taylor Alesia. Most outfits probably won't be her cause I don't like all her outfits <Don't get me wrong they're gorgeous but too much skin for my character...ooof)

I'm 18 and a senior in high school and ready to get the fuck out of it.

I like the beach, eating sushi, and cameras.

That brings us to why Youtuber, slash dancer, and slash model is in my dms.

I'm gonna hit a quick play on this story.

I opened the message and read it to myself: Good Afternoon Taylor, I was scrolling through your Instagram and youtube videos and I love the work you have done. I was hoping we could fly you out to LA to meet and try some stuff out if you're interested. Full expenses paid.- Tessa Brooks and management.

WOW

I replied back with: Hi It means so much hearing from you that you like my work. I'd love to fly out and work with you.

I left her my contact information and hit sent.

I got knocked out of my thoughts one the bell rang, signaling my school day is over. Don't be fooled though. I still have another 5 hours working at Best Buy.

This camera equipment didn't pay for itself ladies and gentlemen.

*Flash Forward to LA*

So the next day I quit my Best Buy job after talking to Tessa and her manager over FaceTime to schedule everything. So instead of going to work after school, I went to the mall to get a few new outfits for LA and some other essentials.

The day after that, I met with all my teachers from school and got the work I'd be missing and transferred some online courses to finish off the year. I plan on coming home to graduate with the rest of my class.

And now it's present time and I'm standing outside the house that could possibly hold my future inside.

I knocked on the door a few times and waited as I heard footsteps coming closer.

The door opened, "Hi there" 

So yes you see here, it's another story being written by, yours truly 

For those who are reading one of my stories for the first time:

This is my first Kai Cranmore story. I've been wanting to read one for a while but I can't seem to find any stories with him so I figured I would start it cause there must be other people out there in the same boat as me. BUT if you find any others please let me know so I can check them out.

I add a picture of most of the outfits my main character wears

Sorry for any grammar/ spelling mistakes I don't always check my chapters for those mistakes before uploading them (The same goes for my papers I write for school, Ooops)

Please vote and comment your thoughts, those are what keep me motivated to write more. Xx