There's No Place I'd Rather Be.

There’s No Place I’d Rather Be.

Picture Originally Edited From: Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi’s Manga: The Case Of Onodera Ritsu

Fanfiction by: ArisaArisaChan( some scenes from The Series )

Title: “There’s No Place I’d Rather Be”

Type Of Fanfiction: An on-going story

Author: ArisaArisaChan(Wattpad), Ta Chan( FaceBook, Cosplay )

Warnings For: Yaoi Romance, Other R 18 scenes to the next Chapters, Drama, Swearing.

Summary:

“I’m going to make you fall in love with me again, so prepare yourself.”

Ritsu’s eyes twitched in annoyance.

{DING!}

The elevator was starting to move as Takano went in.

 “D..” Ritsu began to dash to his boss. “Don’t Joke with! We haven’t even met!”

{BAM!}

Once the Doors of the elevator were closed, The Brunette’s face was slammed there.

Ouch.
     Ouch.
         Ouch.
            Ouch.

Poor Onodera, he was just there, crouching on the floor, silently  screaming his pain out. “…” He didn’t said anything for a while, but, His head was doing the job.

‘Calm Down! I-I’ve got to calm down!’

‘What’s the meaning of this!? Was it all a mis-understanding?’
‘No Way!’
‘I mean, that incident gave me such a shock that completely changed who I am as a Person!’
‘This isn’t something that can be settled by an explanation as simple as that he was someone I fell in-love with ten years ago..!’

‘If I had known that he was a maniac, I would have quit on the spot!’

“I can never forget about you. Even if you don’t remember me anymore, Ritsu.”

“Hk..” Ritsu stopped from his ranting and stared off at the elevator’s doors.

Thump.
  Thump.
   Thump.
    Thump.

“…”

Thump.
  Thump.

‘I REALLY HATE HIM!!!’

Ritsu Onodera had gotten his head banged from a robber at his place too late at night. If Masamune hadn’t saw him and rushed him in the hospital, the brunette would’ve already been dead.

But something’s not really right…

Onodera wakes up with no memory of Masamune at all and no memories of them together. How can Masamune make Ritsu remember him but getting even more complicated that Onodera claims to really love Yokozawa-san!

Find out to this Fanfiction, The New Case Of Onodera Ritsu and Masamune Takano/Saga!