Chapter One, Memories Are Indeed Precious

There’s No Place I’d Rather Be.

Picture Originally Edited From: Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi’s Manga: The Case Of Onodera Ritsu

Fanfiction by: ArisaArisaChan( some scenes from The Series )

Title: “There’s No Place I’d Rather Be”

Type Of Fanfiction: An on-going story

Author: ArisaArisaChan(Wattpad), Ta Chan( FaceBook, Cosplay )

Warnings For: Yaoi Romance, Other R 18 scenes to the next Chapters, Drama, Swearing.

Last time, On There’s No Place I’d Rather Be:

==

“I’m heading off!”

“Good Luck, Rii-chan!”

Ritsu sighed to himself in relief. Today, he wasn’t going home with Takano today due to some proposals. ‘Ahh,’ He thought and smiled. ‘I can finally sleep in peace!’

Once he got home, things aren’t such great as he was supposed to wish.

A man, six foot tall. Was rummaging through his things while wearing a mask to cover his identity. This was a robber!

“H-hey!” Ritsu exclaimed, “What are you doing!? Get out!”

But with no luck, a bat accompanied the man. The robber then narrowed his eyes and readied his stance.

“Die!”

Then it was all black.

Chapter One, Memories Are Indeed Precious

██ ████████████████████████
“You’re in my way! Please m—”
“Onodera.”

THUNK.

“Aren’t you in love with me?”

THADUMP.
He couldn’t make out who was pinning him, but that voice.. It seemed so familiar to him..

“Huh?”

THADUMP.

“What’re you saying!?”

THADUMP.
THADUMP.

“You just don’t get it. All you do is jump to conclusions.”

//I Hate this..//

“S..”

THADUMP.

“Stop being so full of yourself!”

THADUMP.

“So what’s your answer? Am I right?”
“Please get out of my way!”

THADUMP.
He was squeezing his wrists too hard.

“Answer me.”

“Shut Up!”

THADUMP.

“—I love you.”

//..Oh//

THADUMP.
THADUMP.
THADUMP.

His eyes widened as those soft lips were pressed against his.

THUD.

He let go of his umbrella.

██ ████████████████████████

“Ah..!”

Ritsu sat up from the bed once he was awaken from this weird dream of his. “Hah. Hah.. Hah.. Hah..” He panted heavily. ‘Wow.. That was a confusing..’ He thought of himself.

“Onodera!”

The brunette looked at the tall figure that was dashing to his side. The male was panting heavily, as Ritsu suspected. Maybe he went off on a marathon or he left his car keys to his car? Never mind, As if he even has business with him he cared.

“Onodera! Are you alright!?”

Ritsu’s eyes furrowed in confusion. ‘What..?’ He thought to himself. The even confusing to him was he was being hugged by the male.

“You Idiot!”

“..”

“Be more careful this time!”

“I’m sorry..” He said. Well, There was nothing else for him to do but say, “Sorry” and all. After all, this person was worried about him.

//But..///

“Uhm, E-excuse me,” Ritsu started once he got to push away the person.

“D.. Do I know you..?”

— ⨁ — ⨁ — ⨁ — ⨁— ⨁ — ⨁ — ⨁ — ⨁ — ⨁ —
“He has amnesia.”

Masamune’s eyes widened. “W-What?”

“Amnesia varies in its degree of severity. For example,” The old man looked down to his chart. “A mild concussion may cause a person to forget recent events, but the memory loss may last only for several hours.” Then he flipped the page and sighed. “On the other hand, severe head injuries may lead to permanent memory loss and an inability to learn new information. What happened to him?”

“…”

“Sir, You were the one who hurried your friend here. What happened to him? Or could you tell me what was he doing when you found him?”

Friend, Masamune stated in his head. ‘That’s what they think of Onodera and I are..’

“Takano-San..!”

Masamune looked at his left to see a running figure coming to their direction. Ritsu’s Fiancé.

“I-Is Ritsu-kun Alright!?”

Masamune looked down at the girl’s worried face. “He’s fine.” He plainly said to her, as if there was nothing terrifying to him happened.

“Excuse me, “ The old doctor came up to The girl. “What relationship do you have with the patient, I may presume?”

“I’m his Fiancé!”

*A week ago, before the incident.*

“Please, Stop this.”

Masamune stared down at An-chan( to Ritsu’s perspective. ) with a glum face. “What’re you talking abou—”

“Ritsu-kun’s not himself all because of you..!”

THADUMP.

“What?”

THADUMP.
THADUMP.

Masamune’s eyes narrowed at her figure. She knew?

“Please stop making him hope for getting back together with you!”

*End*

“Ritsu-kun..!”

“Ah, An-Chan—“ Ritsu laughed nervously as he was hugged by his fiancé. “It’s nice for you to come here!”

The girl smiled to herself and patted Ritsu’s cheeks.

Little did they didn’t know, Masamune was just outside, looking at the results of Ritsu’s incident with shock.

**Author’s Note**

Hi! It’s ArisaArisaChan Again!

So here we have the First chapter of the fanfic, “There’s no place I’d Rather Be.”!
Lookie here, it’s seems like Ritsu has Amnesia now. How can Masamune cope up with this problem, Even more with Ritsu’s Fiancé in the way?

Find out next time, At “There’s No Place I’d Rather Be”, Here, at ArisaArisaChan’s stories in Wattpad!