3. Jealousy [Roger]

{Requested by gucciroger hope you enjoy your imagine!! Sorry it took so long I've been a bit busy!}

I was sitting in the lunchroom with my best friend, Freddie. He was going on and on about how he heard the juiciest gossip from his pal Brian. I zoned out not paying any bit of attention because most of the time I don't care about gossip. "But I heard Roger likes someone and I know who." He said smirking at me and it caught my attention. I almost choked on my water "Who?" I asked him with anxiousness. I had a crush on Roger and needed to know immediately who he liked, but Freddie sat there smirking. "Fred who is it!?" I repeated again hitting his arm. He started laughing and said "I think it's you.." he smiled at me knowing I had a crush on him. I looked at him in shock "Wait what?" I asked him setting my drink down "Yes I overheard them talking about you, but he said he doesn't want to ask you out because he is too nervous." Freddie said shoving food into his mouth.

I sat there thinking of what to do to get Roger to ask me out, but I needed to think of a plan to get him to finally ask me. Freddie walked me to my locker and then it hit me. "Freddie I got it!" I screamed out and he jumped "What the fuck!?" he said looking at me confused and freaked out. "Come with me!" I said pulling him with me outside behind the stands. "You need to date me." I said as soon as we were alone. He started laughing then realized I was serious. "What?! Why?!" He looked at me. "I want to make Roger jealous so you and I have to pretend to go out!" I said with a big smile with my hands spread out. He just looked at me in shock and looked around "I don't know about that." He said leaning against the post next to him.

"Come On Freddie! I need you to do this for me!!" I said pleading with him. I could tell he was starting to get annoyed with me. He groaned "Ugh Fine! I will do it, but on one condition." He said. "If it comes down to it, and you and I need to sleep together you have to go through with it." He said smirking."What? You're kidding right?" I said laughing. "Yes very serious." He said and I ended up agreeing with him. "Okay so I heard Brian May is hosting a party and Roger will be there we start the jealousy round then." He smiled at me and walked away back towards the school.

Later that night....

I got ready to go to the party and Freddie showed up dressed to the nines "What the hell are you wearing?" I opened the door asking him. "What I have to make him jealous so I dressed to impress." He said smiling. "Okay let's just go to the party." I said pushing him out of the doorway as I closed the door behind me. We arrived at the party and there was already a lot of people there. We parked the car and walked up to the house immediately when we entered I spotted Roger standing in the sitting room. He looked over at me and I grabbed Freddie's hand to look like we are together. Roger couldn't stop watching us the entire night. I had a feeling our plan was working we held hands and acted like a couple all night. I felt like I was getting Roger to get the courage to ask me out.

The party went on and Roger kept watching me. I decided to go off on my own to the "Bathroom" the one on the main floor was occupied so I headed upstairs. I reached the bathroom but that one too was occupied I turned the corner to go back down the stairs and I ran into Roger. We were alone in the hallway and he was so close to me. "So you and Freddie are a thing now?" He asked me. I smiled slightly "Uh yea. Why is that bad?" I asked him trying to play along. "Oh no. No it's not bad." He said. My smile went away slowly "Can I talk to you for second?" He asked me and I nodded my head "Sure." he then opened a door to a bedroom and we both went inside. He closed the door behind him. "I need to tell you something." He said as I sat down on the edge of the bed.

"What is it?" I asked him crossing my legs. He walked towards me "I think you're really cute and amazing. I've been wanting to do this for a while but I never had any motivation to do it so I am just going to do it." He said as he started to fidget. I just looked at him waiting for him to say what I've always dreamt for him to say to me. "I want to go out with you!" He said so fast I barely even understood what he said. I got up and walked to him "I want to go out with you." I said back to him and before anything else was spoken he grabbed my face and kissed me passionately. I placed my hands on his chest while his hands were on my face.

We spent a long time making out until there was a knock on the door. We stopped and the door open to reveal Brian, Freddie, and Roger's friend John just staring at us with a smile. Freddie laughed "Told you they would be up here." Freddie said and the others nodded. We looked at them and then Roger cleared his throat "Okay you can go now guys! We are a little busy!" He said stepping towards the door pushing them out then closing and locking the door. He walked back to me and started to kiss me again. As we kissed he undressed me, and we knew then we would be together forever.

(Hope you like the imagine! I apologize again that it's so late I've just been so busy.)