Epsiode IDFK I lost count - Mikun x Dai

Welcome to another daily dosage of what life is in the nonexistent clan Cedar~ 

>>This week's chapter is on the lovely Bromance between Mikun and Dai. Now Dai may deny that he has feelings for him but thru the interactions we've seen... well let's just roll the episode...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was another day of grinding levels for Dai, he had been trying to kill Tapir but to no avail...

 Tapir's big white balls and the relentless force of them hitting was too much. Dai had been knocked down time and time again. He knew he could handle Tapir and its huge balls he just needed a chance to nail the combo down. Alas, his luck was shit... Dai felt like he needed to leave but his thoughts of a certain  Bestie of his made feel a bit easier.

"Dai~ come to GB after you're done with whatever~! I have a little gift for you" Mikun had sent a message at the start of his fight.

Dai smiles to himself slowly getting up finding a new resolve to get finish this fight... which lasted another 10 minutes of balls to the face.

Eventually, Dai's struggle ended and he went back to Einklang and made his way to his Guild's Bar..

>>>>>>> [ L E M ON  I N C O M I N G ] <<<<<<<

Walking in... the Bar was pitch black... the only thing Dai could hear was the faint dripping of a leaking rum barrel.

Feeling a presence behind him he turned around only for a pair of lips to crush against his.

The kisser was gentle but rough, having sneaked their hands onto Dai's lower back and waist holding the easily enraged gamer. Dai let out a shy moan not being able to stop the bubbling pleasure starting to surge through his body.  The stranger didn't let up, they slowly pushed Dai back till his back was against the wall. Running out of breath Dai pulled away, extending his arms to get the stranger off of him.  Lightly panting Dai wiped his lips muttering between breaths, "Ha...haa... G-gay! Y-you could've given me a heads up Mi" 

Mikun smirked letting a small chuckle out over the innocent build tester.
"I just can't help myself y'know...~" he replied as he closed the distance between him and Dai. Sliding an arm around Dai's waist tracing along his chest with his free arm slowing down once reaching his collarbone, gradually tracing small circles then moving to cup Dai's chin.
"You're just so fun to tease...~" 
Mikun continued to overpower the Rager, raising his leg so that it was positioned between Dai's leg. Mi brought Dai's lips to his biting hard but softly, not wanting to harm the innocent boy.