Sold

Mal P.O.V

I wake up in a tied chair. My mouth also tied too.
'Where am I?' I thought.

"Looks like the girl had woke up," a voice said from the darkness. "Hello," he said come out from the darkness, revealing his face. He is tall, black hair and thin. "I'm going to sell you, to.." he said and turn back to face his men. AM I GOING TO BE SELL?!!!

There are two guys he was facing. "Which guy should I sell to?" he ask his men. "Harry..Harry Hook!" a guy said. "Not rich enough, Robert. We are going to sell her for 1 million dollars. Luke, any idea?" he said.

Wait.. 1 million dollars?!!? Just for useless girl like me?!

"Hmm..1 million..how about.. Benjamin Florian!" Luke or whatever said.

"Great idea! I'm going to sell you to him. The richest Millionaire Guy in the world." he said and lift up my chin.

He let go of me and face his men. "Call Benjamin now! Luke, make the van ready and puts this girl in the van! NOW!" He said and they nodded. Luke untied me from the chair but tied my hands. He walk me to the van.

"I'm sorry I do this to you, I need a job to help my mother, she had a cancer and I have no choice, after Mr. Mike sell you to him, I will had enough money to help my mother.. I'm very very sorry.." he said and leave me alone in the van.

I sat down. 'Don't worry, I forgive you..' 

I face the van's ceiling. 'Now I'm sold to him..'