Chapter 1

"Yah! Solar ssi!!" Someone shouted.

It caught my attention,i looked at this person as she waved.

I finally recognise her.

"Moon Byul! Let's go to the play ground!"

"I was going to say that." 7 year old Moon Byul pouted as we made our way to the playground.

We were sitting at the swing as I remembered my parents fighting..

*Flashback*
"You cheated on me! How could you..you have a daughter!"

"It's none of your business! Plus, I never wanted to start a family with you anyway!" My father shouted.

"Mom,Dad please stop!" I said as I felt my cheeks burn. I was slapped by my father.

"You were a mistake, Yongsun." I fell on my knees as I heard that.

"How could you?! She's your daughter!" My mom said as she approached me.

I cried with my mom. My father left us both in tears.

*End of flashback*

Tears fell down my cheeks as I didn't even realise I was still on the play ground.

"Solar?! Are you okay?!" Moon Byul ran to me quickly as she wiped my tears with her thumb.

"What happened did I do something wrong?!" Moon Byul looked down as she felt guilty.

"No..n-no it's not y-you..it's m-my father. He said I was a-a m-mis-take." I started to break down.

Moon Byul was still kneeling in front of me while I was sitting on the swing.

"I-I think I-it would b-be better I-if I w-was g-gone." I said as I smiled at Moon Byul.

"No, I want you here. People still love you. I love you." I smiled at her as she hugged me.

I broke down once again because of Moon Byul's words.

The sun was going down so I had to go home now.

I waved at her once again.

I went to sleep.

I woke up and took my phone.
——————————————————
Byul:
Morning call~

Solar:
Yah! Stop doing that every morning.

Byul:
No.

Solar:
Why's that?

Byul:
Because I feel like I slept with you every time I do that. Like one night stand :3

Solar:
You're disgusting. You know that we're just friends right?

Byul:
No, we were lovers since we were kids,ya know?

Solar:
That's enough I'm going to school.

Byul:
Walk with me,I'll be waiting.

Solar:
Sure,coming.
——————————————————
I walked outside as I saw her standing outside her door.

"Let's go." She said.

I walked next to her. It was so quiet. I miss the old her..the sweet,caring and always laughing Moon Byul Yi.