Chapter 4 <End>

< Sorry if this story is short~ its a short fanfic after all..anyway I just wrote it yesterday and I finished it already lol.>

Solar's POV

"Wait so you're telling me you came back for me?" I asked while going down the stairs.

"Damn right I did." Our hands are still entwined.

We finally reached the ground floor.

I felt softness behind my hand.

It's was Moon Byul she gave it a kiss.

"Now even when I'm gone, I'm still there holding your hand." Those words of hers make me wanna cry.

I can't help it.

"Moon Byulie!" I ran to her, hugged her and buried my face on her shoulder.. once again I cried so much.

I finally let go..I'm so happy even if this won't last forever.

We were both now outside..I just wanna enjoy my time with her..without knowing what to do.

The wind blew towards both of our hair.

"I believe this is yours." I heard Moon Byul as she was reaching out to her pocket...

She showed me a note that is shaped like an airplane and a ring that she gave me..

"Why do you have these?" I asked and took them from her hands.

"I just wanted to give it back to you..I gave both of these just for you..please accept them again." She begged looking down.

I smiled at her..

I took her hand and I saw the moon ring that she bought..

I gave her the ring that she gave me..

She looked at me confused..

I placed my hand out towards her..

She kneeled and placed the sun ring on my finger..

"I've always wished to do this..but I really want a real one..but I'm dead." She said a tear dropped from one of her eyes.

"Me too Byul..I also wanted to get married by you...no one else." I replied I felt so happy..

We walked around the city..

We both went to the park..where we always played since we were children..

We both sat on the swings..

We can see both of our houses from the distance..

"Are my parents there?" She asked..

"I don't know you should check..they can't see you anyway.."

"Please come with me.."

"I can't Byulie..they might see me.."

"Please Yongdonnie~ it's gonna be the last time I'll see them~" she's right..I stood up and I hid behind the door..

Moon Byul was walking around the house..

She saw her parents..she seems so happy..

Starry(Byul's dog in this fanfic) kept barking at Moon Byul..she can see her.