Changed Life Part 9 (The Awakening)

I woke up to a loud noise. I hurried to check the time. 12:00... MIDNIGHT! What could the sound have been? I hurried downstairs to see Zoey and Danny all dressed.

"Go get dressed. We'll explain later."

Uggh, I hated secrets. I ran upstairs and put on a blue tee and a pair of skinny jeans, brushed my hair, wore my blue flip flops and ran downstairs.

"Okay, so explanation, please?" I asked but Danny and Zoey just shook their head in unison. God, Damn IT!!! This was so annoying.

"We have to go to the cemetery. We need your powers. We want you to awaken someone... Your Mom."

My heart did a flip. I had to awaken my mom? Wonder how that'd go. I followed them silently. I was scared enough of the dark, and now.... I had to awaken a ghost, not just any ghost... My MOM! Necromancy ROYALTY!

When we were at the gate of the Cemetery, I felt something cold around my legs.

"Guys, I just felt something." I said.

"Oh c'mon! It's probably just a breeze." replied Zoey.

I was clutching the EMF meter like it was a lifeline, watching to see if the red lights caught any electromagnetic energies. I couldn't see my mom's name on any of the graves. We continued walking. We were walking closer to the lower level.

"Don't you think this is a little bit dangerous? Not that I'm scared." I lied.

"Grow up, Lauren. This is supposed to be your job anyways. " Danny had to act so much like a dad, it annoyed me at times. GAAAH!

Right at that moment, I started to feel something. I slowly looked down at the EMF meter, to see it flashing like the fireworks on the 4th Of July. "Uhhhh.. Danny.. Zoey..."

"No more questions Lauren."

"It's not a question, actually the EMF meter is going like hell." That got them to turn around. Their eyes were wide!

"Oh no, that means that there are high measures of electromagnetic energy present which means.... SPIRITS!" yelped Zoey. "You feel anything?"

I felt frozen. I closed my eyes. I stretched my hands out in front of me. I could feel them trembling. Anticipation was in the air like no one had ever felt before. I could feel serious energy around my feet. Something was definitely causing this. There was a ringing sound in my heard. I couldn't answer it and it wouldn't go away. I heard Danny call my name softly, but I didn't have the strength to answer anything. The energy was super strong. I could feel so much sadness.

"Lauren.... Lauren.... Come to me......" I heard someone call. Holy Crap! It sounded like mom. Was it her?

"Guys, I think I hear my mom."

Hehe, cliff hanger... If you want the rest, I need.. hmmmm.. let's see....at least 10 votes :D NAD I LOVE YOU GUYS! I MADE IT TO WHATS HOT # 655! :D

Plz vote and comment! :D

~ Gomezluvr.