louis tomlinson dirty imagine

"Ugh, my feet hurt so badly." You whine to Louis as you walk through Disney at night. You've been at the park since eight in the morning and you were sweaty, hungry, and tired. All you wanted to do was go home to shower and fall asleep.

"C'mere babe." He motions for you to jump on his back and you happily oblige. Your feet instantly feel better and you sigh into Louis's neck. You gently kiss the back of his neck and hear him moan softly.

"Thanks for carrying me, Lou. You're the best boyfriend ever." You continue to kiss his neck as he speeds up towards the exit of Disney. You know his neck is his weak spot, it always turns him on.

You reached the car after walking through some parking lots. Louis found the car and sets you on the seat. You buckle in and let Louis get into the driver's side. He begins driving home with one hand on the wheel and the other holding our hand. You fall asleep on the way home which Louis notices once he parks the car. He lets out a small smile and carries you into the house. He sets you onto the couch and you begin to wake up.

"Where am I?" You ask groggily.

"Home. You fell asleep so I carried you inside. You can have the shower first if you want or you can go back to sleep." He tells you while taking off his shoes.

"I'll shower first." You mumble. You pick yourself up off the couch and go into the bathroom. You begin to undress yourself after you've turned the shower on. The bathroom begins to steam up and you step into the shower.

You take care as you let the water caress your sore muscles from walking all day. You begin to wash yourself with the watermelon body wash you know Louis likes. You hear the door of the bathroom creak open and you freeze. "Louis?" You ask. There's no answer and no more sound. You shrug it off and continue washing yourself. Suddenly you feel two large hands on your back and you scream.

"Oh my god Louis, don't scare me like that!" You give him a playful hit on his chest but wrap your arms around his neck to show him you're not really that mad. He gently kisses you and traces his hands against your breasts. You moan into his mouth and press yourself against his exposed bulge.

Louis turns you so your backside is pressed into his erection and begins to kiss along your neck and back. He lets his hands slide to your clit and begins to play with it. You moan and press yourself into him. He inserts two fingers into you and curls them so they hit your g spot.

"Oh, god, Louis." You moan.

Louis removes his hands from you and reaches to turn the shower off and picks you up. You wrap your legs around his waist as he steps out of the shower.

He walks into the bed room and lays you down on the bed. He gets onto the bed and climbs on top of you, sliding himself into you gently. He kisses you softly until he's sure you're adjusted to his size and begins to move. His thrusts are slow and sensual. He wants you to feel everything he has.

"Uh, Louis, faster." You whine.

"Whatever you want babe." He grunts as he thrusts himself top speed into you. You whimper as you bite down on his shoulder to keep from screaming from a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"You can scream babe. Scream my name. Scream how much you want me." He hisses.

"Fuck, Louis, fuck fuck fuck!" You yell.

He growls. "I'm going to cum. Ugh, babe cum with me." His cock twitches as he releases his liquids inside of you. He slides out slowly, letting you feel all of him and then rolls over. He pulls you to him and buries his face into your hair.

"That was, by far the best sex I've ever had." He tells you.

You smile and look up into his eyes. "That's good. Because I have a feeling we're going to be doing that a lot." You say.

He chuckles and kisses you. "That's good babe. But you might want to take another shower." He gestures over your once again sweaty body and you giggle knowing it was his mess you'd need to clean up.

"Fine." You tell him, getting up. "But only if I get a round two."