Chapter 33

"that's it get out of my house ! You useless girl! I hate you! If I'm just a shit mother then fucking leave! "

Her words ran through my mind again and again . Maybe I shouldn't of said what I said but you could tell she meant what she she said. I ran up to my room crying. I slammed the bed room door then search for a big enough bag to put some clothes in. I finally was finished packing a bag to run away with but before I left my room I picked up my blade to put in my bag for later.

I ran down the Stairs with my bag on my shoulder. Before I left I looked at her " I hope your happy now, i hope you live very happy together. Bye m...mom" I grabbed my penny board and shut the door after me.

Where to next? I questioned myself. Maybe I could stay in the park for a bit... The park is like 1 hour walk away from the house, so this is going to be a long walk on my own.

I was nearly at the park when my phone buzzed in my pocket. Who the fuck could that be? I looked at phone the buzz was from twitter saying you have a new notification. I clicked on it "Luke brooks has messaged you". I started shaking then I clicked on the message and stated smiling straight away. "Hey Chloe we haven't spoke in ages and me and the boys are landing in Cali in about 2 hours, fancy hanging out? It's alright if you don't or if your busy?". Is he joking or ? Oh my golly gosh luke brooks wants to hang out with me! . I message him back saying "aw I'd love to luke give me call when you've landed and I'll meet you at the airport or your hotel up to you? Here is my number .... " straight after my phone buzzed and it was from an unknown number " hey Chloe it's Luke just checking you sent me the right number ;) and I'll text you when were at the hotel Bc fans are at the airport, don't want you getting pushed. See ya later Chloe xx" I read the text. He sent me a wink face and two kisses I was shocked and quickly text him back saying "haha why would I send you the wrong number? Okay and probably a good idea not meeting at the airport haha se ya later Luke. Oh and I see you like to use kisses? xx" straight after he text back saying " haha I Don't know and Why wouldn't I use kisses to a beautiful girl ;) xx" we kept texting each other for about an hour and then it stated getting cold.

I don't know how I'm going to get to the boys hotel because it's probably going to be in the city, honestly walking to the city when it's dark isn't really a good idea but then I guess staying in a park in the dark isn't a good idea as well.

________________________________________________________
GUYS SAM FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER ON WEDNESDAY !!!

Hey guys I will be picking the winner for my comp really soon so keep a look out in your messages because maybe it's you? Haha I hope you liked this chapter and if you want to tweet me ideas you can it would really help . My twitter is @unionjhavelove

Thank you for reading love you all❤️