Chapter 31

We started walking up the driveway to Sam's house . I'm scared to see him what if he hates me that's why he cut?

Jc walked up to the door and gently called the door bell. I was just standing awkwardly looking at my feet, I went in to my own little world but was cut off by sam saying "are you gonna come in or just stand at my door?" I looked up and then I saw him , he looked really ill but some how he still looked cute. what am I talking about ? It's sam Chloe he bullied you remember ! Oh shit I just realised I didn't reply so I was still standing here staring at him. I then quickly spoke "I erm sorry I erm was in Chloe world" he looked at me and giggled as I slowly walked in to his big house.

We just all sat and watched a movie for 2 hours but then jc looked at me and mouthed "it's time for you to talk to him now" I looked at jc and nodded with a small smile. Jc got up and said "I've gotta go now but I'll call you guys later yeah?" Sam then said "see ya bro" I said "bye then".

Jc was right it's time for me to ask him why he did what he did. Was it for me ? or is something else wrong with him that he's not telling the boys" I looked at him and he was really watching the movie but it's time to ask him.
Chloe: erm sam?
Sam: Yh?
He never took he's eyes of the tv
Chloe: we need to ... Talk
He then finally took he's eyes of the tv and looked at me and smiled
Sam: what about?
Chloe: I erm .. It's just erm.. Well erm..
Sam cut me off
Sam: are you gonna speak or just say erm?
Chloe: Yh I'm sorry erm well, you know when I was in hospital jc told me you erm did some stupid stuff ?
Sam looked at me then he looked down and he's wrist , then back at me then he finally spoke
Sam: I err didn't mean to it's just I couldn't cope anymore and I erm erm ...
He bit his bottom lip and looked down and he's cuts and be looked ashamed at himself ..
Chloe: sam you don't have to explain to me if you want to , you hardly know me right? But I just wanted to know why? I'm sorry you shouldn't feel like , know one should ?
Sam looked at me shocked , I didn't know why?
Sam: I did it because I felt like it was the only way to feel the pain you feel? Yes I don't know you as well as I'd like to but I've seen your cuts , I stopped you from you know? But I wanted to be with you.. I saw you in that bed and I couldn't cope knowing that if I was with you, you'd be safe?
Chloe: so you did it for me? You shouldn't do something like that just to feel what I feel ? Why would you ever want to feel what feel? It's shit sam it really is ... It's sweet that you care but please don't ever do this again okay?
I looked down and his cuts and kissed them ..
Sam looked at me and gently smiled
Sam: I won't as long as you stop?
Chloe: I'll try?

Later that night me and sam was just talking and getting to know each other more . It know felt like we are friends .