Denial

Denial

The clouds were thick and the sky was blue a girl hand an ice cream at me and she was smiling brightly “Why are you spacing out Aria?” Axel sat beside me.  “It’s just that I don’t know this feeling I am having right now” she licked at her ice cream “What do you mean?” I look at her licking “Wait you don’t give me ice cream most of the time. I thought I was going to be the one who will spend money?” I started on licking on the melted part of the ice cream. “Yeah you did pay it and I was the one who bought it. Earlier you gave me money remember?” then I laugh at her “I hate you. You should treat me someday.” And her ice cream was gone she ate it all. She was the fastest girl I knew to eat any kind of food. “Yes I will after I graduate college, finish my medicine and my specialization dear~!” she licked at my ice cream. “Hey this is mine! And it will took about 10 years or so to finish those” I finished my ice cream as fast as I can before she can steal another lick from it.

“Anyway Aria what do you mean by you don’t know what you are feeling right now?” she asked and open a big bag of Cheetos and starts munching it. “I know I shouldn’t feel anything towards my online friend but I did” I sigh and look at her in agony. “What? You mean your suffering because you like him? Who is he? Let me block him and report him or something.” She gave a defensive best friend fighting to her dear friend away from the bully people and I laugh at her. “Silly it’s not like that. It’s because Jia teases me all of the time and seems like I’m starting to like him because of that.” She gave me an evil grin I know she likes me being teased and I know that “Aww my sweet baby was teased by Jia. I haven’t talked with her lately since I’m busy with school and pretty more likely when I am online I just read manga and ignore what may happened on facebook” she pic 3 pieces of Cheetos and ate it.

If only I can say I like him but I can’t. I don’t want to change my friendship into something. What if it won’t work out? My first relationship would be a disaster and would really end up single and would really form a club named forever singles club. “Well you see Axel I keep denying that I like him. Well he likes me but as a friend. And I don’t want to ruin our friendship” she just nods and keep munching. “I don’t know much about him but talking with him all the time makes me happy. It’s like I don’t want to be separated. But I keep denying. What should I do Axel?” I look at her with agony and she was just eating her Cheetos all along like she wasn’t listening. My lips twitch and took her Cheetos away from her “hey give me that” she tried to take the Cheetos back but of course she can’t and she just pouts murmuring “I was listening it’s just that I don’t want you to talk with another person. I am so jealous of you. You’re talking about another person beside me. I am so jealous!” she pouts with a light blush in her face. “You know you sounded like a protective lover again don’t you?” I grin at her and she just took the Cheetos out of my hand and keeps eating giving a slight pout as her cheeks gives a slight shade.

“Anyway I am against with your relationship with him. I don’t know him and if ever I heard you have relationship with him I will go to his place and give him a lecture how cute you are” she took another piece of Cheetos and munches it. “I wish that nothing more than friendship would develop between us.” And I just sighed and look in the blue sky. “Axel I guess I need to go.” And she just nod and keeps on eating leaving her behind.

“Hi” Andi’s best friend messaged me privately. “Hello” I responded. I don’t know much about his best friend but I know they are close and they live closely, goes on the same school. “How are you?” he asked and I said “I am fine. Thanks for asking” and we just talk like new friends does and he came to the point talking about Andi “He said it was just a misunderstanding between the two of you” yes it was but it’s more likely my fault that we were misunderstanding each other. “Anyway can you tell him Ma’af for me? But don’t tell him it’s from me. Ok I am not yet ready to talk with him I am afraid that I might say something bad again.” I typed, well I researched about I’m sorry for Bahasa and there it is. He did agree that he will tell him about that and somehow I feel light about how I feel right now. Then he log out and that’s the time when Jia and Kazuhiko went online.