LML || 3

The next day, Dove and Mitchell, alongside with Sofia, Cameron, Booboo and China planned to investigate before the police does.

The adults arrived at the crime scene or in other words, Dove's house. They all got in the house.

Dove told her friends, "Guys, we need to split up. You, Sofia," She started, pointing to Sofia. "You will be at the living room."

Sofia nodded at her plan.

Then, Dove continued, "China will be at the kitchen."

China nodded.

"Cameron, go to my room." Dove told Cameron. But before he go to the place assigned for him, she continued. "But don't check my personal fucking things, okay?".

Cameron nodded.

"Booboo, you're assigned for Claire's room." Dove assigned Booboo and he nodded.

"Mitchell, you are checking Mom's room and the guest room." She assigned Mitchell and she earned a pout from him. "Why two rooms?"

"Man up, you lazy bitch." She insulted Mitchell.

"And I will be at the basement." She told everyone. Before all they go to their places, Dove gave them a reminder. "Guys, if you spot something or anything wrong, call us, ok?"

They all nodded.

-

When Dove got in the basement, she immediately go to the monitor of the CCTV. She tried to check any scenes happened last night but nothing was there. Then, she saw one footage taken on yesterday's afternoon.

'Is that Thomas?' Dove thought as she saw a visitor got in the door from the porch.

She called everyone and quickly, Sofia, Booboo, Cameron, China, and Mitchell arrived. "Okay, what's wrong?" China asked Dove.

"Look at this guys." Dove let the other adults watch the footage taken yesterday afternoon. Then, quickly, Booboo commented,

"Is that... Thomas...?"

"That's what I thought, Boo." Dove replied him. She turned her head to Cameron. She told him,

"Cam, try to watch closer to the man who walk in yesterday." Then, Cameron nodded. Dove gave way to him.

He replayed and replayed and try to investigate the person. Then, he told her. "As I saw, it was... Thomas who got in."

"You're such a genius, Cam." Booboo got his head and scratched it.

"I know where he is." Dove lead her friends to a resort where the reunion will be held.

-

"Umm... is the crew and the casts of The Lodge are here?" Dove asked the front desk, impatiently waiting for an answer.

"No, ma'am, they got home cause they is a storm coming." The lady in the front desk replied Dove's question, looking down.

"Nah, it's okay, thank you." Dove politely said to the lady.

The lady also replied politely to her, "Stay safe, ma'am."

Dove returned to her friends, who were waiting at the car. "Guys, they aren't here." She told them, still outside the car.

"Let's go guys." She reminded, going inside the car when a voice makes Dove stop going in.

"Where do you think you're going, princess Dove?" The voice startled Dove. The girl turned around and she gasp when she saw the person startled.

——————————————

CLIFFHANGER! xD

Who do you think was the person startled Dove? Comment down below and make sure to vote!

Xoxo Faith (Lizzy is out for now.)