LML || 1

Dove's Point of View:

I woke up because of the birds chirping. I yawned and felt an arm on my torso. It was Thomas. "Tommy, wake up, big baby. It's getting late." I shaked him to wake up, just earning a 'no'.

"Thomas Doherty, if you don't wake up in 5 seconds, I–" I was cut off by him. "Fine, lucky you, you are my girlfriend."  He groaned and got out of the bed.

When he looked at the time, his eyes widened. "Oh no, I am late for my reunion with my cast." He hurriedly got in the shower and out for 2 minutes. He hurriedly put in his clothes and his backpack.

"Dovey, I am gonna miss you for 1 week." He pouted and hugged me. I hugged him back.

"I will miss you too, big baby."

He pulled out of the hug and gave me a peck on my lips. "Go, maybe your director will get angry and flip your ass out." I reminded and we chuckled.

"I love you, Thomas."

"I love you too, Chloe."

He left and I immediately plopped on the couch. I know Thomas will go on a reunion but the staff don't allow their soulmate to be with them. How rude. I turned on the TV and watch some movies.

3rd Person's Point of View:

After Dove got in the house, Thomas immediately smirked. He actually not gonna have a reunion but he is gonna do something. He is gonna kill someone special to Dove.

He is gonna kill her family.

He waited for a taxi for a good 5 minutes and got in the cab.

He checked his things inside his backpack. Then he saw the important thing.

A knife.

He immediately closed his backpack and pretend nothing happened.

Then, a couple minutes, he arrived in front of the house of Dove's family.

"Finally, I arrived here. But I need to be cool." He muttered and did his evil laugh, silently.

First chapter is getting intense. That's for now, getting too busy with everything, until my cousin help me. See you in the next chapter! – Lizzy & Faith •3•