Chapter 4-Changes

At first nothing happened. Ursi wasn't allowed to meet with the guys anymore and he'd been moved to a different section. For the first two days he was overcome with a crushing loneliness. Timber, Leo, and Onyx were the first people he'd seen in months similar to his age that he clicked with. Not being able to meet them made him realize how empty his life seemed.

The new room he was in was unlike his previous room. This one had one wall that was clear and made out of some sort of reinforced glass. From what he could see there were were four rooms total with two being across from him and one next to him. One of his "room" mates was about his age with platinum blonde hair and hazel brown eyes. He looked to be about 5'6 with a slim build. Next to him was another boy slightly shorter, just as thin, with red curly hair, brown eyes and lots of freckles.

They weren't allowed pencils, paper, books or anything so it was difficult to communicate. After a while they resorted to childhood tactics to communicate by blowing their breath on the glass and sky writing. Ursi learned the redhead's name was Mari, the blonde was Luca, and the one next to Ursi he couldn't see, was Kodi. Mari and Kodi were 19 and Luca was 18. Like Ursi, they also had three other friends they hadn't seen and were distressed about. As time went on, they began to grow as close as possible so their loneliness was lessened.

After about two months (Luca somehow found out the date and stole a pen to keep track of time) the white milky injections stopped. A green concoction was given instead. Two weeks after, the clear glass on the cells was tinted so they couldn't see out and no one could see in. After about three weeks something strange started happening.

Ursi awoke one morning burning up with a raging hard on. His pecs were soft and his nipples tender. There was a creamy white substance coming from his butt not quite as thick as semen and more slippery. He tried to take a cold shower to cool his body and kill his hard on but his body wasn't having it. He fought desperately to maintain control his body but he was agitated and tingling all over. He paced back and forth in his cell tugging his hair, groaning in agony, praying to whatever deity was listening to make it stop.

Why in the heck were his hormones controlling him? Why couldn't he fight it? Why was he imagining what it would feel like to have Leo's lips all over him? Timber pulling his hair talking dirty to him? Onyx pounding his ass. Or all three of them all at once, taking turns. he felt like a pervert. Sick, twisted, dirty.

The fire in his body was agonizing and his stomach began to cramp painfully. Sweat poured down his face and back and his pants became soaked with whatever that was leaking out of his ass. He moaned in agony. Finally, he gave in stroking himself until release once. 

 Twice. 

 Four or five times. 

 More and more until he lost count and passed out.

When he woke up, he was covered in his own sweat, spunk, and whatever came out of his butt. He crawled into the shower, clothes and all. As the water rained down on him, he bawled his eyes out and apologized to Leo, Timber, and Onyx for being a dirty little pervert.  For fantasizing about them when he jerked off and screaming their names as he came.

A week later, he was taken for another series of tests. He was given a CAT scan and MRI. He was also given a full physical, dental exam, ultrasound of his stomach, and EKG. Just before going back to his room, he was given another injection of something clear and sent on his way.

When he awoke the next morning, he was starving.  He inhaled breakfast and asked for more. When Imanuel came back he had enough servings for five people. He inhaled all of that. All the while his body felt strange. He felt like his limbs and muscles were stretching and contracting and his bones shifting around inside. He dismissed it for a while until after lunch when Dr. Neeson came to see him.

"How are you feeling, Ursi?"

He was tired, embarrassed, confused, and depressed. "I've been warm and hungry."

"Is that all?"

"It feels like stuff is moving around inside me," Ursi said quietly.

Neeson nodded and smiled while he made some notes on his clipboard. "Good. Good."

"What's happening to me?"

"Remember when you had that bout of hyper-sexual stimulation?"

Ursi nodded. How could he forget.

"You had your first heat."

He blinked at him as the information processed in his mind. Heat...like a cat?

"Like an animal." Neeson confirmed as if reading his thoughts. "On your next heat you'll be able to get pregnant."

Ursi felt like he was punched in the gut. He crumpled to his knees.  There was no way he was kidnapped for this nonsense.

"You want to know what else?"

"There's more?" Ursi choked out.

"You're now a shifter. Any day now you'll shift for the first time. Your body's already preparing for it." Neeson's smile took up his entire face. He was so proud of himself.

Ursi was numb. Bile rose up in his throat but he held it in. He covered his ears and squeezed his eyes shut. This can't be reality. This is a nightmare.

He'll wake up and he'll be in his apartment cramming for chemistry. This isn't real. This isn't real. His life wasn't stolen from him by these mad scientists. His body wasn't being altered for some sick science project. He wasn't subjected to cruel tests, injections, loneliness for their perversion of science. He wasn't.

Rage bubbled up inside him and he stood to his feet.

Next thing he remembered, his hands were around Dr. Neeson's throat and an inhuman roar reverberated off his walls. There was screaming and cursing as claws dug into the doctor's neck drawing blood. Neeson's eyes bulged out of his head as he looked down into Ursi's glowing green eyes that he later played off as light bouncing off his retina. How did the 5'6 submissive manage to lift him off the floor in a choke hold?

Ursi felt electricity jolt through his entire body and his muscles seized. He lost control of his body and collapsed on the floor. As his eyes drifted closed, he noticed blood on his claws.

Claws? He didn't have any...