Worst Behavior

Tanisha

Hi. My name is Tanisha but everyone calls me NiNi. I am this many years old ✋✌, thats seven. I go to Robert D Jenkins Elementary and my favorite teacher named Ms. Clare tells me that I am very smart for my age. I like when she tells me that because it makes me think that my mommy's boyfriend is wrong when he calls me stupid. His name is Erik. I don't really like him because he is really mean to me sometimes and my mommy lets him do it and even hits me and yells at me sometimes too. I don't really like to be at home but at school with Ms. Clare makes me happy again.

Selena

Hola. Me llamo Selena. Yo soy seis anos. Haha. Sorry. Hello. My name is Selena. I am six years old. I go to Palmsdale Elementary and I'm in the first grade. At home, I am really happy that I have my parents with me to take care of me. A lot of kids only have one parent and I feel really sad for them. I love everyday because it just gets better and better. ☺

Aaliyah

Hey. I'm Aaliyah. I go to Forbes Elementary. I'm seven years old and I consider myself a good kid but a lot of people at always putting me down. Maybe its because the way that I live. Our house isn't much to look at and neither is our belongings. My mom never looks good and all of my siblings are always messing stuff up. I dont like living like that and thats why I always try to keep me and my things clean and put together. I wish I could just leave and live the way that I want to live. But for right now, I just have to take it day by day.