Chapter 1- Just the Beginning

Aaliyah

As I walk out of the school, I keep getting shoved by the other kids walking out, its making me upset but I just calm myself down and keep on walking. When I get home, I put my bookbag down and take my shoes off. I really have to pee so while I run to the bathroom, I start unbuttoning and unzipping my pants. I close the door and use the restroom. While I wipe myself, I see that the bathroom looks disgusting so I decide that I am going to CLEAN this house today.

Alexis: *bangs on the door*  "Hurry upppp. I gotta go. "

I open the door and step out.

Me: Hey Lex.

Alexis: Hi *slams the door*

I turn and go to the kitchen to wash my hands and see that there are nasty-looking dirty dishes in the sink. This disgusts me. I can't stand seeing this ghettoness. Who would want to live like this, its just uncomforable and nasty. I grab all of the cleaning supplies that I need to make this house spic and span.

After hours of scrubbing, sweeping, vacuuming, and organizing, I put everything away and plop down on the clean, scrubbed couch. This is more like it, it smells so good and it looks like someone actually takes care of their house. I think I did a really good job to be seven years old. ☺

Tanisha

When the bell rings, I stand outside and wait for my mom to pick me up. After almost an hour of waiting, my teacher, Ms. Clare, leaving out of the building sees me standing here.

Ms. Clare: Honey, why are you still here?

Me: My mom didn't show up.

Ms. Clare: Well… Do you want me to take you home?

Me: Really?

Ms. Clare: Why not?

Me: Yes, I would love that

Ms. Clare: *smiles* Come on, sweetie.

I run and grab her hand and we walk to her car.

Me: I like your car, Ms. Clare. Its really pretty.

Ms. Clare: Thank you, ma'am.

Me: How long have you had it?

Ms. Clare: Oh, this car is only 2 years old. It was a gift from my husband.

Me: Niceeee.

The ride to my house was cool. Me and Ms. Clare talked until we got there. When we were in the driveway, I get nervous because I didn't know what was going to happen next. We unvuckled our seatbelts and stepped out. Ms. Clare knocks on the door and we wait.

Erik: *swings open the door* Hello. What is going on? Is she in some sort of trouble.

Ms. Clare: No sir. Not at all. Its just, she wasn't picked up from school today and so I dropped her off here at home.

Erik: Oh well, thank you so much. It won't happen again.

Ms. Clare: Thank you for your time. Bye Princes. Me: *smiles* Bye Ms. Clare. *waves*

I watch her walk away until the door is closed.

Erik: Go to your room. Me and your mother were in the middle of something.

Me: But I wanted to watch my cartoons. Theres a new- *gets interrupted*

Erik: I SAID GO TO YOUR ROOM.

Me: I hate you.

I run to my room and slam the door. After I take my backpack and my shoes off, I get my mp3 player off of my dresser and listen to music until I fall asleep.