Chapter 2

Up above is what Anna looked like when she was kidnapped. 👆❤️enjoy!!!
_________

I slowly walk to the noise. I make it to a empty road. On the other side there is just more wood. But I still heir that noise.

It sounds like gages truck. Only a little different. It's definitely a car. Oh no what if it's one of his f-friends. They'll kill me for what happened to him.

Should I run down the road I'll meet a village or city at some point. But wait that won't help I'm a wolf now. People will freak right?

It doesn't matter the cars coming. There going to kill me. And with my leg I'll-. I must have been in thought for a wile. Cause I was pulled out of thought to the slam of a car door.

When I look I see a black Jeep. It has a blood moon painted on it. Then I see a girl walking to me slowly. She has long blond hair.

She's wearing a black dress with black shoes. She reaches her hand out to me. I move back I must have whimpered because she pulled her hand back.

"I won't hurt you sweat cake" she says with a smooth calm sweat voice. She reaches her hand out. But I run out into the wood.

"No wait I won't hurt you!". She calls after me as I run farther away. I here more running is she following no it's not her. I trip on a rock the get pushed and I hit a tree.

My bad leg got hit on the tree. I howl out In pain. When I look up and around there is tons of male wolves. I scooted back whimpering. There surrounding me. but there is still room there not to close.

One wolf with a yellow streak down his brown fur steps closer to me. I growl the he growls back I whimper a bit. He's going to do what g-gage did.

A second wolf steps forward. stets down some boys cloths. Then he steps back. with the other wolves. Brown fur picks up the cloths with his mouth. Then steps behind a tree.

There is cracking noises then it's quite. Well besides all these other intimidating wolves. Then a guy with a dirty blond hair with a little yellow dye. Stepped out from behind a tree.

"Shift back" he said in a low intimidating voice I whimpered. He said it again now a little louder he was getting annoyed. also getting very inpatient. I'm still trying to figure out what shift means. "Are Alpha is coming to ask you some question SHIFT!".

I whimpered again then a old Rag voice said "stop your scaring er'". An old man with with white hair stepped in front of the man. This man had fair darker skin. He also had a white cote and a small case. The case had a Red Cross on it.

I was interrupted in thought when. He looked at me then sighed. " did you ever stop to think she doesn't know how to shift".
The man with yellow looked annoyed. Yellow head growled. "Well then get her to shift already" he said kicking the snow on the ground.

The old man spoke again. "She's sixteen I don't even half to look at er' to know that". Yellow head growled louder "you old hag". The old man laughed "not a hag that's a horrible virus". Yellow head scoffed then leaned on a tree. The doctor guy looked at me with soft almond eyes. "May I come closer".

I whimpered he's gonna hurt me right he's going to. They always hurt me cause I'm disgusting and ugly and weak. He kneeled down "your leg is hurt please let me help".

He smiled softly I may be stupid but no I am but. I rolled to my side so he can see my leg. He started to work I flinched at first. But I've felt worse pain. Definitely I've felt way way worse pain.

After a little while he finished. "She was shot" he said and looked at yellow head. He looked surprised and confused. I myself was confused why was he shocked. still annoyed yellow head looked at me "Alpha is almost here".

I keep herring about this Alpha person. He must be scary. Maybe even scarier than gage. I start to whimper no no way this Alpha guy's going to kill me right. Oh god no please know. This Alpha guy is probably big and has a scare on his face. One of gages friends looked like that. Wait what if it if if it is one of his friends!! I start to panic in side.

(Moment of silence)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- 10 mins later
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- 3 minuets later

After god knows how long the doctor looked at me. "You need to shift" he said. I looked at him. "Don't worry I'll tell you how to do it".

I sat up as best as I could. Doctor started to talk again. "Ok close your eyes" he saiid calmly.

I did as he said I closed them all tho nerves to do so. "Now just imagine your human self". When I herd that I got scared my human self I believe is ugly.

But I imagined it anyways. Then I felt my self melt and harden. When I opens my eyes I see my human hands. And a wave of cold hits me. All tho it's not that bad.

Then I realize I'm naked. I try to cover my self. All my scares,bruises,burn marks and bite marks are showing. Yellow hair says out loud "what happened to you.

He seems a little less annoyed and more worried. Now that's unusual the doctor looked the same. No ever worries for me so I was shocked.

The the doctor gave me a shirt. I slipped it on it goes to my knees. It make me a bit warmer. "T-thanks" I whimper.

"Mine" I here a growl. I froze and started to turn. What I saw surprised me.

——————-

Hello my beautiful pups did you enjoy this chapter I hope so I worked hard on it ❤️ you

this is my drawing umm so yeah.....