Chapter 4

Hello guys long time no see. School has started it's a month in. I know I have not updated in a wile. A lot of things have gone on and I just had no time. But I'm here now. So please enjoy this my lovely's. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
——————————————————————————————————————

The yellow haired man kissed the girl. I wonder if she's scared. Gage used to do that to me to. I hated it when he did. But she looked fine.

The alpha man who is carrying me. Looked at them with one eye brow raised. Then he walked right past them and into the doctors office.

It looked like a doctors office I've seen on tv. When I was aloud to watch it. He sat me on the bed and sat next to me in a chair. He sighed and then looked at me. He scanned my body up and down I was only wearing a shirt.

So some of my bruises and cuts were showing. I covered my legs with my arms. I looked around the room. Then i started thinking again. What if he hurts me no not what if he will but when. I bet the doctors here are mean. Except for the one.

Then the doctor comes in. "Ok so I'm going to half to ask some questions". He says to me and alpha guy. Alpha guy nods his head. Then the doctor turns to me and smiles. He has a clip bored paper and pen.

"May I ask some questions" he asked me. I reluctantly nod my head not wanting to make anyone mad at me. He takes a seat in a weely chair and weals close to my bed.

Then he clicks his pen and looks back at me. "Ok first question...
(A/n I'm going to do a survey type thing for the q/a)

D: what's your full name?

A: Anna Kay

D:what's your age?

A:16

D:height ?

A:umm don't know

D:weight?

A: don't know

D:ok do you have siblings?

A:maybe don't know

D:who are your parents?

A:don't know

D:who do you live with or did?

A:Gage

D:ok we're do you live?

A:woods

D:ok now any pain or anything fell wrong?

A: ignoring the fact that I turned into a werewolf yeah i hurt everywhere.

D:haha yeah but can you explain why you hurt or no.

A:bruised cuts and other things

D:on a scale of 1-10 how bad

A:today 3

D: ok ok personal question here are you sexually active

A:yes

The doctor finished writing all this down. He nods and hums thinking of something. "One last question how much do you eat?". I look at him "a pice of bread or scraps usually".

He looks at me and cringes then rights this down. He stands up and walks out of the room signaling alpha to follow. Alpha gets up and follows the door shuts behind

I'm guessing he cringed cause he thinks I ate to much. I knew it there no different I'm just going to get hurt. I look around and look for an exit. I see a window and get up take the iv out. The crawl out the window.