eight

98181: how are you always ruining my plans?

lele: can you leave me the fuck alone

98181: answer my question first

lele: no bitch LEAVE

98181: i'll make you! keke~

-lele has logged off.-

--

"jisung, i'm starting to get scared." chenle said after placing his phone face-down on the floor. "why? what did she say?" he asked, propping his head up on one hand. "she asked why i'm 'ruining her plans' and after i refused to answer she said she'll make me." chenle responded. "dude, she's so weird. what does she even mean by that?" jisung scoffed. "she's probably just fucked up in the head. i should just block her." chenle said with a shrug.

--

98181 has been blocked.

--

"okay, problem solved." chenle said, grinning. "i don't mean to be a party pooper but won't she just make a new account? or use my hacked one?" jisung asked. "let's hope not." chenle responded. "speaking of your hacked account, i think you should make a new one." chenle suggested. jisung nodded and pulled out his phone.

--

lightupskechers: hi bitch

lele: LIGHT UP SKECHERS HOLY SHIt LMAOOOOOOO

lightupskechers: let's get matching light up skechers some day

lightupskechers: we'll be the cutest couple ever

lele: im not wearing that shit tf

lightupskechers: dont u want to be cute with me :(

lele: no

-lightupskechers has logged off.-

--

chenle looked at jisung and he was pouting. "jisung, are you really that upset that i won't get matching light up skechers with you?" chenle asked. "no," jisung replied, giggling.

--

(a/n: oof sorry it took me so long to update i was in writers block!!! also i didnt end the chapter on a cliffhanger wow what a surprise)