Chapter 1

The Deal

Natsu's POV

"What's her name?" I ask.
"Lucy Heartfillia, she is very dangerous and is taking out subjects for scientist's . She was a escape patient and her power is tremendously high" he smirked.
Jesus she must be wanted in every district.
"You will be paid very handsomely if you complete this task and bring her back to THIS facility" I grin. shit heads doubting I can catch a girl.
"Do we have a deal Sir Dragneel?" He says.
"Most definitely Sir" I grin and shake his hand.
"Your Deadline is in 3 Months if you fail, you will not be paid" He speaks in a stern voice. "Where do I find Miss Heartfillia?" I ask.
"She was last seen running around 420's Mental Asylum, she broke 2 patients out and was running with her cell mate", he stops and looks at me as if he was confirming I understood the information provided.  
"And whom are they?"
"Her cell mate is Levy McGarden and the two other patients are Ezra Scarlet and Juvia Lockser"
"Interesting. Thank you" I walk out slowly and I go to base.

At base

"FLAME BRAINS BACK" Gray yells.
"Shut it ice princess. We have a new objective! Get your lazy asses out here!" I shout. 3 Months to find 4 woman and bring them all back this shouldn't be to hard there only girls.
"Alright salamander we're all here, spill it" Gajeel frowns.
"We have to find 4 woman and bring them back to Sir Strudwick before 3 Months is over"

"That's to easy Natsu",
"Yes I am quite aware but we still need to take caution around these woman, there is a reason they are wanted" I sigh.
"Makes sense I guess" Jellal whispers.
"So we need to know who they are right?" I show them the files. "Our main person is her. Lucy Heartfillia she is an escape patient and is their leader, I assume because she bailed them all out", Gajeel picks up the file of Lucy and examines it.

 "This has next to nothing on it. They only know her name and what she looks like," 
"Bullshit right?" I growl. They could at least give me her strengths or a weakness.
"Then how are we supposed to know if she can use combat skills or something?" Gray asks. I shrug in response.

"The scientist told me she was experimented on and can use magic like us.'"
"How did they find that out? Are they making more people?" I shake my head. "She and her cell mate Miss McGarden escaped and had killed them all and destroyed the place by burning the notes and laboratory"

"So they don't know anymore than it can be and was done?" Jellal says. "Yes but She made out with enough to give some to her comrades so it's us eight who have a new DNA sample thingy"  says Gray. "Where'd you find that out?"
"It said in one of the files. 'Patient made off with a new DNA mage syringe' and I'm thinking it's the one and only Lucy Heartfillia and Levy McGarden"

"Where do we find these girls?" Jellal grins. I sigh. "We don't have an exact place where they are but Heartfillia was last seen at 4 20s Mental Asylum breaking out Scarlet and Lockser"

"THATS OUR ONLY LEAD?!" They all shout. I nod slowly. "Ahem... well this will be harder than I-" Gray was cut off by the TV turning on. I turned facing it there was a officer prancing around panicking.
"HELLO FAIRYTAIL! LUCY HEARTFILLIA AND HER TEAM HAVE BEEN SPOTTED BY BLACK CHEATER MALL" I glance at the boys. "Alright lets move!" We all jump out onto the trees and swing silently. "Why are they there?" Jellal asks
"Lets not forget they are girls" Gray says. We all nod in agreement.

Inside B.C MALL

Lucy's POV

"Alright girls how do I look?" I glance over at levy and smile. "Girl your looking hot" she is in a white crop top with a black skirt, dark brown combat boots with a leather jacket around her waist and her hair out with black streaks on her cheeks. "What about me?" Juvia asks. She is in a black tank top and a long dark blue skirt that has slits on the side of her legs with black thigh high boots. "Put your hair to the side and you'll look badass" I say grinning.

I grab a plaid top, brownish thigh high boots partly having heels and a black skirt . "Bun" I nod and change in front of them and put a bun in my hair leaving my bangs. Ezra chucks on black boots and a light V neck white tank top and blacks shorts with a grey hoodie around her waist. I grab a black one, tie it then put black face paint on making it streak across my pale cheeks.

"What's next-" my ears flicker. And I raise a finger to my mouth and stand silently. The only sound that could be heard now was the wind outside. "I feel someone's presents" Levy says. I nod "Me too. act casual"

With the boys

Natsu's POV

"What do we do when we're near them?" Gray asks.
"Gajeel and I will pick up their scents. Gray you make a ice cage, Jellal if they escape take them down don't hesitate to" I whisper, "What if it doesn't work?"
"Take them all out. with full power" Gajeel mutters.
I raise my hand up signaling them to stop. "There they are" I sniff the air. Damn "We need to be closer" I stand up and jump down silently and the boys follow. "Gray take the left. Jellal right Gajeel behind them. Go" they quickly run off and get into places and I walk forward.

With Lucy

Lucy's POV

"They're here" I signal to the girls. Hmph they are using a diamond set up I walk forward and draw a diamond in the air and point behind me. They understand and I walk forward while levy goes behind. Ezra takes the right and Juvia is left.
"Alright you can start your plan now!" I shout. Idiots, 
"Go!" I hear a muscular voice yell out. We stand still and I see a flash of pink in front of me. "Sagittarius STAR DRESS!" I yell.
"ICE MAKE CAGE"
"HEAVENS WHEEL" Ezra breaks the cage above us. "THEY ARE MAGES!," Levy yells. "NO KIDDING! STAR SHOT!" I aim at the pink haired male and swiftly let my finger go. "WATER SLICER" Juvia yells and makes a direct hit on a raven haired boy. But I concentrate on the pink  attacker. "Tch" he stands up with scratches. "FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST" I hear him yell. "Oh shit.."

To be continued