Chapter 6

You!

Natsu's POV

"What does he or did he do?," I ask curiously. What did that bastard do to her?! I'll kill him... Natsu get a hold of yourself. 

"He...He," I look down and see small ripples in the water then my head shot up and tears run slowly down her slightly red cheeks. "I'm sorry," I simply say, what could you say in a situation like this?

"Its fine he raped and tortured me, Juvia and Ezra, he then killed Levy's parents. Captured her then threw us all in the mental asylum" she says through sobs.

He did that all.... to her and her friends. Sting ruined her life and got away with it. I was so indulged with my thoughts I didn't realize I was hugging her until the water between us thinned, Her soft body was touching mine and her breathing had slowed to a peaceful breath. 

"She is asleep.." I say out loud and think what to do with her. I could bring her back with me but Sting would be there in the morning and I don't want her being scared.

What if I just left her, No then she would die from animals or hyperthermia or worse she would be stolen. I feel her start to stir so I just caress her like a baby. Maybe I could find out where her comrades are then leave her there, No that would take all night to find them.. And I cant stay here either. 

I may have to wake her up but then no, "Ugh fuck," I curse out loud. What do I do with you Heartfillia, your naked, in front of me and very vulnerable. I hug her closer and sigh into her neck. This feels nice and calming it almost as if I could just- I slowly lose my sight and its taken over by the darkness. There I lay with her in my arms the warm water around both of us and I, sleeping peacefully along with the blonde.

Back with the Girls 

Juvia's POV

 "Guys has Lu-Chan come back yet its getting very late," Levy says. I was getting worried myself. I was shaking violently. "Where is Lucy?" I  manage to whimper. "Don't worry Juvia she will come back" Ezra says softly. "I'm sure she is just off sleeping in a tree or something you know how her walks usually end," She makes a small laugh. Ezra was lying. Lucy would of  told us she wouldn't come back if she left the whole night. 

"Just get some sleep, Lucy will be here tomorrow," Levy yawned and jumped into bed. I hopped under the covers but still felt the urge to run and look for her. I soon fell into a deep worry full slumber.

Back with the boy's

Gajeel's POV

"Where the hell is that flame ass?" Gray yells. "Ughh he is probably with Lisanna?" I say waving off the subject. I knew where he was. I could smell him with someone but the sent was unfamiliar, I'll ask him about it later. "That's doubtful, you can smell him right?" Jellal faces me. I nod calmly. "Then where is he at?" 

"I don't care where he is, all I know is he is fine quit your worrying, salamander is with someone but they smell unfamiliar," I yawn. "I'm hitting the hay bye boys," I walk off and flop on my bed shutting my eyes.

The next Morning 

4:00am 

Lucy's POV

"Nggh," I open my eyes and feel something around my waist and water? Am I still dreaming? I look up and see pink hair. Then memories flood my head and I was about to scream when I heard a rustle in the bush. I froze on the spot and held Natsu closer, squeezing my eye's shut. He obviously felt my tighten grip and awoke looking down at the water behind me while his head still hung in the curve of my neck. "What's wrong Lucy?" he whispers in a husky voice. I shiver but tense up again.

"Rustle rustle,"

"That," I whisper softly in his ear. "Don't worry its probably a bunny or something," he speaks again this time more tired. "Natsu," I growl "What if its not," he then shrug's and nips my ear. "I'll protect you now go back to sleep," He says pulling me closer and I shut my eyes and seep back into the darkness. 

6:00AM

"Lucy I have to go, wake up please," I hear a voice say. "Five more minutes," I hug the object in front of me closer. "Lucy please get up its already six and I'm sure your friends are worried about you," I sigh and open my eyes. "I'm not a morning person Natsu," I get off him and walk over to my clothes. 

For some reason I'm not even bothered that I was butt naked in front of him. "Will you be okay?" I look at him annoyed. "No, I lost my personal heater!," I run over to him and jump. "Ahh LUCY!," I snuggle him closely and shut my eyes. 

"Lucy I really have to go," He sighs. "But Natsu.... ugh I wish we weren't enemies," I roll my eyes angrily and skip back to my clothes shoving them on. "Luce, are you sure your okay?" 

"Yeah I am," No I'm not.

"Are you positive?," No I just wanna hug.

"Yup 100%" Lucy stop lying.

"Okay then, I'm gonna go before the boys get up bye," Please don't leave me Natsu!

"Whatever I'll see you next time we meet," I do a salute sign and walk off.

3 Minutes later

"Why do I already miss you?" I whisper quietly to myself little did I know someone heard and understood fully.