Chapter~4 Vampire Village

(I enjoy writing this! So if a yone has ideas, please tell meh! 😅)
Encre's POV:
My life can't get any more crazier. I mean, just a few hours ago I was at home. Having a normal night. Then, vampires came into my house, and said me of all people, am the key to a better future for their kind. "So...how far is the vampire village" Fallacy, who was on my left, looked down at me. "Not too far" he explained. I felt Jasper, who was on the right side of me, grab my arm. "There is nothing to be afraid of, Encre. The vampire village are really kind! The young vampires would love if you told them about your world!" Jasper exclaimed. "My...world?" What does he mean my world? "What Jasper means is, to tell the young ones about the mortal village" explained Fallacy. And with that, we continued our journey to the vampire village.

Once we arrived, it was not what I imagined. "Umm...we're is it exactly?" There was nothing there, but more forest. Jasper and Fallacy exchanged a smirk. "Here" Fallacy held out his hand, "take it, and I will show you something so magical, it will blow your mortal mind" he had a hint of excitement. I reluctantly took it, "do you trust me?" he asked. I nodded, knowing my French accent would slip, from excitement. He gave me a small smile, before closing his eyes. Jasper did the same. I just stood there, waiting for what ever it is, to happen. The air I front of us started to look like waves. I was pulled threw by Fallacy, Jasper following close behind. When we exited what ever that was, I was memorised by the beauty in front of me. "Welcome, to the vampire village" Fallacy said. It was beautiful. Trees of unknown kinds, grow high in the air, as children play on the highest branches. Small cottage-like houses, stay on the ground. The whole village was covered in fairy lights, it was like a wonderland. I looked at Fallacy in disbelief, "this can't be real.." I whispered, in awe. "That it is, now, let me show you to the children. They have been waiting for you." Fallacy lead me to a giant tree, placed in the middle of the village. Fallacy gestured behind the tree, so I walked behind it. Giant mushrooms, they were placed as if it were some reading corner in a library. There were about 20 children there, I wasn't even out of the shadows before their attention snapped towards me. One little girl caught my interest, her eyes sparkled. Her kaleidoscope eyes, making her eyes seem like they are Galaxy. She ran up to me. "Are you the key to the heart?!" She was so excited. "Epo, his name is Encre, and he is here to get to know the vampire kind. And today he will be telling you about the mortal world." Fallacy explained, all the kids faces lit up. The scurried around trying to find a comfortable spot. I sat down in the centre of them all, as Epo came up to me. "Can I sit next to you?" she asked, I didn't answer. But instead pulled her into my lap. Three other kids cuddled up against me, as I told stories about living in my world.

By the end of the stories, they had a LOT of questions. "Why is Eterna like that?" one asked, "why did you paint your house?" Another questioned. "When did you become an artist?" A girl asked. "How old are you even?" A boy asked. I saw an old lady, she spotted me. We locked eyes, as she quietly laughed. "Children, let him go" she nicely asked them all. They all awed in annoyance, as they walked away to go play I assume. The lady sat down next to me. "Hello, my name is Mavis" she gave me a warm smile, "bonjour, Mavis, mon name is Encre" I covered my mouth. My French slipped, "your French i see...do you miss France?" She asked. I nodded,
She gave a look of sympathy, before Jasper came, and stood next to me. "Father wants to show you around" Jasper said excitedly. I giggled, "OK, OK, I'm coming, Jasper" I smiled, helping Mavis up. Jasper took my hand, I waved to Mavis, and we were off on another adventure.
(I have a feeling this book is going to go places! Anyway~ thank you for all the love and support! 💜)