whats been going down.

NO EDIT!!!

Laylani.

Hey my name is laylani, im 15 years old, puertorican & italian. Im bi sexual. I met Justine back in the 6th grade.. you see i was the new girl in reinberg elementary. 

I have always lived in the city of Chicago.  i just haven't gone to this school before.

I was a quiet kid.

Paid attention to ALL my studies & kept to myself at all times.

Justine was a popular girl.

She had her own clique & everything.  Justine was the main girl i hung out with though, but for the sake of this story ima name the other bitches...

there was isaly, alyssa & janeen. I never liked them as much as i liked Justine.

They were boring anyways & followed whatever Justine was saying & doing anyways. 

Dont get it twisted though. .

Justine aint like my ass at first.. she aint know me yet knew everything about me. From my past until now.. everything! ! Shit was kinda weird & creepy yet i didnt think much of it & i continued to be who i was originally & that was a person who was quiet concerned about school & keeping to me myself & i.

That didnt last long though right away Justine & her girls tried to size me up "whats good newbie?" said Justine.  "umm hey??.."

"Justine!  thats my name nice to meet you??..." "laylani. . " "laylani.. hmm cute so where you from ? why did you come to reinberg the school for lames..?" *laughs*

"im from chicago same city just different schools"

I changed schools because my father got a better job offer & were we live now the only school close by is this one. neighborhood school i mean...

Justine looked at me so hard when id speak to her.. why? i have no clue, she starred as of she was looking for an answer of some sort.

hmm.

i pay attention to things, almost everything i just dont dwell on shit ill notice it & shrug my shoulders like i dont know shit. .

well for the most part im like that unless motherfuckas are on bs then thats a different story . dont get it twisted im sweet af but i can be the biggest asshole you'll ever know.

Motherfuckas just like pushing my buttons at times i guess.

Ive grown alot now that im in highschool. .. i changed drastically in a good & bad way.. Justine changed me... changed me into what i am today.

Justine. 

Hey hey hey!! my name is Justine Motherfucking Torres. Im a sexy 5"2 light carmel skinned puertorican & im 15.

Im the queen b bitches aint ever on my level. . i run shit & have been running shit since i was in the 5th motherfuckin grade. i met laylani back in 6th grade, tbh i aint like the bitch deadass, she seemed like a stuck up ass hoe. you know "OHHH LOOK AT ME IM INNOCENT" type of undercover hoe. psssh yeah mfing right.

laylani was a hot mess.

it just took the right mf to get the lame out her shell. For the record tho she was my main bitch. i loved her i aint gonna lie. she was the other half of my ratchet ass for a while but shit happens mfs change mfs grow up & mfs get a life...

You see she was a better half for me in this friendship we had. she was like the good twin & i was the evil one.

She was the booksmart one as i was the street smart one. we both played a role in wtf got us in the shit we in now but i guess only time will tell on wth will happen next for us & this friendship. .