Reconnection.

CHAPTER 3.

I decided to skip 1st 2nd & 3rd periods today. I was so sleepy i just wanted to stay in bed.

When i did arrive to school i ran to the restroom because i tried to sneak in the building without getting a late past when i ran across Justine sitting in a stall crying.

Dont get me wrong at this moment i disliked the bitch, but i knew Justine she does have a rough life. She lives with her momma & step daddy who i called 'the monster' because he used to molest Justine over & over again & when she would speak up on it noone would believe her.

Her momma beat justines ass so bad one time for telling the cops on her step daddy.

You see her mom was the type of person who needed a man to stay sane. She needed a man to feel alive.

The man could be a criminal abusive man & a cheating low life & her mom wouldn't care. She liked that shit.

Here mom never acts like a mother.

She never even acted her age.

Sad in a way because my mother was the same.

Thats how Justine & i clicked.

Our lives are so similar, I understood her problems just like she understood mines. I can feel her pain that she projected to me through her words & body language. 

I get it.

For once in a longgg time as i watched Justine on the floor crying i saw the real her.

All bullshit to the side I comfort her, I held her sometimes all you need is a good hug & a set of ears to listen to your pain, without interruptions without anyone's opinions.  If i had too i will be that person for her.

Even though i was struggling at the moment to figure out who i was, i know one thing i have a good heart. I know im here to do good in this world not to stoop down on anyones level.

This i know.

Even if Justine was confused on why i was helping her at least she know im here. Maybe not to be as close as we used to be but im here.

I just need her to straighten her shit up before we can be called 'bestfriends' again. 

Justine.

You know something. Laylani isnt that bad. She can get under my skin sometimes, but the honest truth is i wish i was her. She might have a hard life like mines but she can deal with things better than i can. Laylani takes a bad situation & trys to turn it into a positive vibe. I only wished i can do that. I take things way to serious, which is bad in a way because theres times where i can take something so small... & overexaggerate it into something so big when it wasnt that serious in the first place.

Maybe i need therapy again.

A place were i can vent my demons without being judged.

Maybe just maybe.

CHAPTER 4.

"Wait up.!" a voice yelled for me down the hall i turn around & guess who i seen.. terrence fine ass ;)

"ohh heyy wassup? "

i said. "wassup boo, i was wondering if your beautiful self would wanna go to this house party with me this Friday. "

i smiled.

"boo? nigga i barely know you. dont start claiming whats not yours.." laughs.. "anyways yes i would wanna go Friday. " *chuckles* "You might not be mines yet... but you will be soon enough you just dont know it yet..

well friday it is booboo text me your address ill be picking you up by 8:30." *puts his number in my phone. & walks away*. "BYE PUNKASS.!! " i yell as he walks away.

ugh he was so fucking cuteeeee, god knows i wanna make him mines just as much as he wanna make me his. Hopefully he's a keeper. *crosses my fingers*

Only god knows i dont have no type of luck when it comes to dating...

I tend to attract nothing but lames & wack ass niggas who think they shit dont stank.

We will see what happens but for now ima keep my guards up when it comes to terrence,  gotta protect my heart from breaking. 

This niggaaa.... terrence think he slick. -.- "you wanna go to a party on Friday? " he said... TODAY IS FRIDAY lol omg i gotta go get me a cute dress to wear!! or a outfit.  shit lemme leave 7th period early & hit up the mall..

After i bought what i needed i got home & quickly jumped into the shower wash my hair so it will look fresh & not greasy, blasted my music shaved my legs made sure i was on point. *phone vibrates.*

T : Heyy boo.

Me: Hey wassup? 

T : You ready? 

Me: Tf.? nahh nigga you said 8:30 its only 8. i need them 30 minutes!  Lol jk yea im ready come scoop me up :)

T: K see you in 20.

Yasss i get to see terrence fine ass :*

speaking of fine i look good af i decided to go with some ripped jeans, timberlands , gold chain necklace,  hair curly natural,  & a black crop top that said "kiss me like you miss me" in gold letters. 

I was on point & terrence was too nigga got here in exactly 20 minutes i heard him driving up his bass in his car is bout loud as ever blasting kendrick lamar Michael Jordan.  We cruise on thru to foremost liquores in Franklin park. The only liquor store i know that doesnt card people lbs i buy liquor here all the time. "what you drink ma?" "hennessy & redbull."

Terrence leaves me in the car while he buys the bottles. In a daze i look out the window a million thought rush thru me but in the end im left numb. With nothing but thoughts... negative thoughts... nothing about terrence more about family issues i was undergoing. 

"Back." terrence hops in the car opens the glove box & says "roll up? " i nodded & started breaking down the weed.. "damn this shit stank so good" i said.

As i pearl the swisher the taste of grape on my lips i cant help but to notice how fine terrence is. He is beyond fine. That grown man swagg was what attracted me to him. He didnt dress like a thug he didnt act like one either he had his own place own job own car for being 17 he was doing big things... well bigger than most 17 year olds are doing.

As im staring at him we locked eyes he winks i smiled he kisses me on the cheek & says "spark up ma or whatt??" i laugh & grab the zippo out of my clutch bag light up the blunt sit back french inhaled & relaxed. windows down the air hitting my face as i got high felt so good.

All i know is yayooo... bumping thru the speakers now we chilling. after the blunt was done i rolled another picked up one of his boys matched blunt after blunt. At this point we are "in traffic" if your from Chicago you know what that is.

The actual house party session doesnt start till 12 so we cruising around town getting faded. Lakeshore drive is that spot to drive when we just wanna get ots.. The buildings and lights look so beautiful at night. The cold wind hitting your face after you had some liquor & weed in you is the best feeling. 

An escape. 

From everything even myself.