Christmas Eve.

Hey! I am Elle Smith. A fashion designer.
So, here I am to make you a part of my life.

Wow! It's Christmas time, 24th December and yeah of course I got no company for this special occasion.
"great".
So I decided to go out, you know just make myself feel better.
I really miss my friends and family.
Look where I stand today, this is what I dreamt of. To be in Paris. After 7 years of hard work I've finally reached here. But it was a great deal, 7 years of hard work on top of it staying far away from my home.
But apart from that I have a fantasy world which helps me to cope up with reality when I am no longer able to stand up alone.
It's about Ethan Williams, yup my crush. My whole world revolves around him. My heart belongs to this guy, and I don't think I'll ever be able to have feelings for any other guy accept Ethan.

I keep my feelings to myself or people around me will think I am kind of crazy. Of course, they will be like,
' come on, Elle, he is a very famous designer. Don't you think about him or try to merge him into your life. These thoughts only going to hurt you further more'.

Well well well somewhere deep within me knows what I fear. And the worst of all I don't want to accept the reality.
' Ethan, you are love of my life'
Wasn't aware of the fact that I just screamed it out aloud. But you know the best part there was no one around just snow, my favorite conifers and full moon light. Just like the perfect setup for any couple to share a sweet kiss.
'Umm... Yes'
'I imagined me and Ethan, together, in the very same place'
Could not help and I blushed. I could feel the heat my cheeks were radiating at that very thought.
'I know I must have turned into a new shade of crimson'.
Never mind though, whenever I think of Ethan this is the most common thing I experience.

It's about 8:10 pm in my watch, I think I should head back to my home.
On the way back to home I bought some champagne and my favorite dark chocolates.
'hhh... The only way I can think of to make that day count'
Well I have been to a lovely place today, whatever. I had my champagne and fall asleep very soon. Good for me, though.