Consequences : Of The Mistakes I Never Made.

As I entered my room Daniel and I were face to face but then I walked away to have my seat. For the first time I feared to loose this beautiful place. But then Daniel interrupted me.
'Elle, how was your exhibition. I thought it was for a weak though.'
' yeah... It is.' I simply replied to his question.
I was thinking of the way to make the real conversation start and then Daniel spoke to me again.
' so, for what reason you arrived here. I mean you are on your leave, I guess. '
' there is a reason, Daniel. Ethan called me.'
'what' he stopped with all his work after listening to my last few words... He was astonished.
' yes... Yes, Daniel. Someone from here has created a misunderstanding in his mind, that he is not willing to accept any other reason from anyone.'

' what are you talking about. Will you please be more clear, Elle.'

' someone has informed him that I spoke ill about him and insulted him. Which is not true. You know, Daniel, I just spoke that he should have attended the meeting. And yes of course about the vacation. But what ever I spoke was not the part he mentioned, rather he mentioned a spiced up dialog which I never spoke. '

' what, I can't believe this if someone could do that. ' he spoke these lines while falling into the chair placed opposite side of my table.'
' and the reason I am here today, despite the fact that I am on my leave because he wants to make some decisions about me he said' I'll see tomorrow what is to be done with you ' he said these words to me, yesterday.' my voice almost cracked at this moment.

' and you think I am the one who is responsible for all the things taking place in your life. Because you spoke those words only in front of me.'
He spoke in a stern voice.

I never agreed to him but also never disagreed too. So that I won't make things more critical for me to manage.
' I don't know who Did this. '
I straight away told him.
' Elle, if you do suspect me that is an obvious thing which will come in a person's mind, but if you do then don't. I never did this. But I promise to help you find the guilty.' I could sense concern in his voice.
I just nodded in return.

It's almost time to meet Ethan in his office. So I planned to leave.
As I arrived in his cabin he was seated on his comfy office chair.
' Oh God ... How can this man manage to look so gorgeous even when there is tension among us.'

I drank him from top to bottom he is a beautiful piece of art. While he stood up and walked to have a place just in front of his table and rest his body on it. Such that he was partially standing . He looked like as if he was giving a pose for a photo shoot. He wore a grey suit with white shirt and a dark grey tie with slight pattern on it with his minutely long hair was slid back and little curls of his hair could be seen from the side.

He looked straight and deep into my eyes and no doubt his emerald gaze has a power to make me nervous and blush. 'But wait a minute, this was no time to blush, Elle.' I scold myself in my mind.

He decided to speak first to break the dead silence, maybe he sensed that I was too busy to talk to him first.
' Miss Smith lets not waste time. I would prefer to get straight away to the point. Is that okay to you. I expect a yes as an answer.'
My heart skipped a beat. I don't have any clue what is going to take place in just few minutes of my life.
I nodded in response to his statement.
' okay then , you agree that you should get some sort of punishment isn't it for your deed. Don't you think the same, Ms Smith.'
' you should not create any notion about a person just listening to one person and not the other. You CANNOT BE JUDGEMENTAL .'
I spoke to defend myself.
' oh! Is it so. '
He was thinking something, or may not. God knows, he is an unpredictable one.
' okay then... I will provide you with one last chance to prove yourself right. You first I was deciding to make you leave this job. But you should get a chance to prove yourself. Miss, you have 7 days to save yourself.'
' oh! Thanks, Ethan.'
I didn't knew how to react at that moment and I left before he decide to change his mind again.

I walked straight out of the big building. While heading towards my home I was thinking whether I should feel happy that I got a chance to prove myself or to be sad and feel panic about the dead line of about a week within which I have to do whatever I can to prove myself true and of course to catch hold on to the guilty.

Well I was much relaxed than before I don't know why. Maybe I was expecting worst than this. Or just that I still have a chance to clear up my impression which has been formed in Ethan's mind. What ever.

Tonight I fall into sleep much earlier and easily.