SCENE ~ Chapter 26

C O N T I N U A T I O N
You were out with Zen bonfiring, along with the others. You were all seating around the hot fire which made you all a little bit warm, but it wasn't enough.
"Babe" you said to Zen then he looked at you raising his right eyebrow.
"Its cold" you said while freezing.
"Why would you wear that you idiot" he said while removing his jacket then he puts it into you.

(This was what you were wearing)
"Thank you" you smiled at him then leaned on his shoulders.
He hugged you tight so that he can feel the warmness you're feeling too.
"Oh gosh! TOO MANY ANTs!"  Saeyoung said making that 'ew' face.
"Haha.. you'll find yourself a girl too seven" Zen said at him while rolling his eyes.
" secret agents are forbidden to love!" Saeyoung replied while pointing out his finger
"Oh I can make you fall inlove in just a second" you replied, Zen groaned
"I didn't say that I can make him fall for me.. You always gets jealous " you said while looking at Zen giggling. You were slowly falling asleep on Zen's shoulders, he noticed it.
"Babe you can lay at the sand and put your head on my lap if you're sleepy" He said while patting your head then you just nodded.
You fell asleep on Zen's lap.
"You know Zen, you're very lucky" Mc said while looking at you
"Yeah..She's smart and kind" Jaehee said
"She fights too.." Saeyoung added , everyone nodded with their compliments.
"She's beautiful " Saeran said while smiling
"And cute too.." Yoosung said
"Ehem. Don't forget the sexy part" Jumin said
"Yeah I know that.. But I dont love her because of the title..I love her because of the real her.. The y/n I know.. not the y/n everyone knows..She also cares for others.. And someday.. she will be queen...and me...yep..her king..even though I have no Idea to rule a country.. I will help her.. not as a king..but as her husband.." Zen said looking down at you smiling while stroking your h/c locks.
"By the way Zen, when will you propose?" Saeyoung asked
"Soon..its near.. but pretty soon..."Zen replied while smiling..
After that they all went back to the hotel and Zen just carried you because he doesn't want to wake you up.

END
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey y'all mah lovely readers! Thanks for the atleast 1k reads.. I really appreciate it.. love y'all 😘

-606💖