Bonus 1

After 5 years

Me and my son Saeun have prepared something for his father, Zen. Saeun just turned five years old. Zen is still sleeping tho, we went upstairs with a tray of breakfast on my hands. As Saeun opened the door for me, he jumped over to his father, waking him up.

"HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!" We both said then I placed the breakfast near the desk.
"You prepared that for me?" Zen said while smiling.
"Yep, Me and Saeun prepared that, he said that we should make something for daddy~" I said while giggling, then suddenly, my phone started ringing  but its downstairs.
"Thank you dear" Zen said then he kissed me but he placed his hands on Saeun's eyes. Saeun keep removing Zen's hands then Zen removed it when we finished kissing, my phone kept ringing tho.
" Saeun, can you get mommy's phone downstairs?" Zen said then he kissed Saeun's forehead , Saeun nodded.
"You are the best daddy and husband ever Zen" I said then kissed him, then he placed his hands on my belly.
"And goodmorning to you too baby girl" he said then he kissed my belly. I just giggled because of the cuteness.
"Can you please come out now? Do you know how hard it is to have sex with your mom when you're still in there?" Zen said then he laughed I smacked his head then giggled, then we felt a kick on my stomach.
" See.. She agrees " Zen said then he kissed me again
" I love you princess"
"I love you too Zenny"