Chapter 14: Queen Oakley

Troyes POV:

While Tyler was in the coma I found a strange amount of comfort in Caspar he barley spoke to Joey i don't know if they are a thing ? I don't know if me a Tyler are a thing not anymore the ride home was deadly silent I couldn't talk to him my true love and I can't even talk to him. Well this is going to go great. The stuff in his house well had mostly been left untouched but there is a picture I got printed out of us hugging now on his fridge I put it there that exact day hoping he would come home see it and want me around but the living room was a mess my laptop on the couch and empty jars of Nutella everywhere and a blanket on the couch where I had slept I couldn't sleep in the bed not without my baby. Casper keeps being pushed to the back of my mind and well Tyler got the shock of his life when he saw what else was on the floor and I just broke down in tears and ran to the spare room and locked myself in the bathroom so he couldn't get me.

---------------------------------------------

Tyler's POV:

When I saw the blanket picture and Nutella jars sitting alongside his laptop I wasn't surprised but what else I saw shocked me and he ran off crying and locked himself in the bathroom. Had he attempted suicide ? There were bottles of pills lying on the floor one empty and alcohol bottles everywhere. What had I done?!?!

I got worried realising that he might harm himself I ran and knocked on the door millions of times before he opened it, he wasn't harmed thank god. I would never of forgave myself for running our that day if he was. He saw the worry and realised what I had thought.

"Tyler I promise I didn'-" I cut him off I couldn't let him continue I grabbed his wrist pulling him out of the bathroom and straight into my room but when I went to kiss him he held back like he thought I was going to run again I apologised and left the room found my laptop plugged my earphones in and blasted music in them ignoring the world and Troye. He came out of the room an hour later his eyes red and puffy again and just then I realised I had been crying the whole time too. He looked at me took my earphones out took my laptop off my knee and onto the coffee table and sat next to me. Not once did I look at him not until he kissed along my jawline and turned my face remaking the hickey that had worn off back on the spot that made me moan in pleasure he soothed it over with his tongue and straddled me I couldn't help but grab his waist and pull him closer to me so that on our bottom halves there was no space between us. I felt something hard press against my stomach. " Someone's thirsty..."

"Only for you queen Oakley only for you my love!" his eyes eyes full of lust you could even hear the lust in his voice I wasn't any longer crying or feeling hurt I was now becoming thirsty for Troye. I don't know how much longer I can keep control of myself this boy made me go crazy in every way possible. He felt my erection press against him and stood up and walked in the most seductive way he could think of back into my room pushing the door shut as he went I had to go in there now! When I walked in I found Troye lying shirtless on my bed. "You took your time" he whispered softly his hot breath on my neck made me shiver with anticipation. Just waiting for Troye to make a move.