Guess who's back back again tell a friend

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER GETS A LITTLE STEAMY. ONLY 15+. SO IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THIS KINDA STUFF I SUGGEST YOU NOT READ IT.

This chapter is also when all the drama starts so I hope you like it ;)

Thanks so much for being patient with me, I've been lacking inspiration lately. Enjoy this chapter!! Xx

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO WILLIAM, THE ONE WHO ALMOST WON.

----

Oh my god.

I cannot believe what my orbs have seen.

Those greasy curls, acne-covered chin, and tall stature.

It's Henry!

After he left over a year ago, I thought that my heart would not be able to move on.

I spent days after days yearning for his touch, his creepy-ass smile (like what the fuck was that), and his viola-skilled fingers.

Wink wink. If you're getting what I'm putting down.

Seeing him sitting on the bleachers, hair flopping in the wind-feelings resurfaced once again like herpes on my skin.

He looked stunning.

I had to refrain my dirty thoughts before I got carried away. I was in a public area, after all.

Although I will not admit it, I sat purposely in front of him.

I got chills. And they're multiplying.

He smelled like AIDS. And I missed it so much.

"Hey, beautiful" his husky voice whispered in my ear.

And just like that I knew I was back in his grasps and he was back in my heart.

I didn't respond. I couldn't respond. If I did I'm pretty sure I would piss myself right then and there and that is not right. It would be wrong to cheat on Hank like that.

Hank.

He's the one. He's always the one. Ever since Henry left he has mended my broken heart and gave a reason to live for. Despite his Chlamydia. I loved him so.

But now it's all different.

It would be a pleasure having my lips be kissed by Henry's herpes once again. Henry will be my always. Henry is a grenade.

And I'm ready for him to explode.

TO BE CONTINUED....

----

Author's Note: HI GUYS!!! Obviously there's gonna be a part 2!! So stay tuned!! And what do you think about Hank?! Like what the fuck?! Who do you ship?! I have so much more planned for this story so keep voting and commenting<333 love you guys!