(Zayn) Henry left (1D)

Hiiii everybody!! Sorry it took so long to update. I've been lacking some inspiration but thank you for all the reads and votes I highly appreciate it!! So here it is the next update!! Hope you enjoy!!

----

It's been a few days since I last saw Henry from graduation, and I've been feelin a certain type of way since then. Almost craving him. His touch, his nasty ass smirk, his STDs, his grease. HIM.

I felt bad for my boyfriend Hank, holding his hand was just not the same as holding Henry's. I can't help but compare them both. Hank was the raw egg but Henry was the HARD-boiled egg. (its not the only thats hard tho amirite ladies)

The distance between us was bigger than the gap between a hundred houses (A/N: THIS IS FOR MY FAN LARSA AND HER BF MATT!).

My phone rang with its ringtone, "What Makes You Beautiful" by some band named One Dalmation.

I picked it up not knowing the hurricane that was about to flood my life.

"Henry is leaving (the band) for good."

What the fuck.

Those words.

I felt my whole world shift, turn, and collapse right in front of me. Almost like Raunak sitting on me.

I was hella pissed. What the fuck he mean he leavin for good?! Did he meet a new sausage, did he drop a mixtape with some other girl?! I knew I shouldn't be jealous but I couldn't help myself. Henry couldn't possibly leave in the middle of it all (tour).

I had to find his ass. This is not the end of our love. This is us. This is Our Moment. He is that One Thing. I want us to happen Over Again-screw Hank he can fucking kiss my ass. I Want Henry. He makes me Alive. I have been in love with him since he was 18. Around him, I have No Control.

But before I went to chase him to the train station, I made myself some egg salad on white bread, before slipping on my neon green tank top, yellow short shorts, and my brand new uggs.

I put my key in the key-hole thing once again and sped my way in hopes to catch my lover in time as Fetty Wap's "Trap Queen" played in the car-fitting the mood for my chase.

I quickly parked my car and rushed to the yellow line trying to look for my grease-covered hunk macho man.

"Henry!" I hollered his name.

And at that moment. The sun setting, the wind blowing through his un-washed hair.....

He turned.

And smirked.

Yikes.

-----

AHHHHHH OMFG WHATS GONNA HAPPEN?!?! I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS ALL COMING TO AN END SOON! WHAT DO YOU THINK SHOULD THEY END UP TOGETHER?!??? WAIT AND SEE!!!!

This chapter was a bit longer than the others in order to explore the deeper meaning in Henry's relationship with Catherine. I hope you all liked it bc I worked SO hard on it and spent a good sleepless-20 minutes on it 😊😊😊😊

----

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO ZAYN FOR LEAVING 1D!!! YOU BASTARD!!!