The day of them all

"And onother day has started." I mumbled to myself, with still closed eyes, laying in bed, trying to hit the snooze button on my loud, annoying alarm clock. I still wonder how i havent trown it out of window yet... i woke up ( as usualy 15 minutes late), took shower, dressed, ate breakfast, put my daily savior- coffe termos in the side of my backpack and drove with mum to school. Wawing goodbyes to my mom i steped outside the car and made my way to school wich was just some 100 metters away and around the corner. Last night it had rained heavily, the signs of it were still seen in middle of road where the road was lower than avarage. Finnaly reaching the school i went in and went to class. The first 3 lessons passed incredibly fast and so simialr to every other day of the week, i wonderf things will ever change here. After the 4th one we had lunch. Already felling hungry and sleepy, taking in fact that last night i went to sleep at 2 am, i took my coffe termos and after long thinking chose to head off to the shop across the street for some snack. Trowing my spring jacket over my shoulder, in case outside have gotten colder, i headed to the entrence of school while enyoing my coffe, to not fall asleep in the middle of street. Inside the school was preety crowded taking the fact that it was break, while outside there were only some students, most of them heading the same way i was heading. While passing by a seemingly  shy student who was going to the school up the stairs i didnt notice, as the hand i was holding my unscrewed termos of coffe in, accidentaly bumped other students arm and the whole drink got launched onto my chest. In a split second, i couldve swore i saw the lyquid soaking up in my white blouse and the eyes of the shy student widening, like a bunnys eyes whos about to be death sentenced.
Only after a short while i got back conscesness and relized what happened, in the background of my toughts hearing overworied shy student apoligizing like a broken plate record. In half panic i wawed the girl off telling her "its ok, its not your folt, im gonna be fine" as i tryed to calm her off for her to leave and me to fle. After a short period of me reasuring her terrefied look on her face she finnaly left with the last words of apoligizing, as i scanned my coffe soaked blouse and sligtly stained dark jeans.