Katie Carson

My name is Katie Carson and this is my story...

It all started when my father remarried. We lived in a small house in England but my father wanted more so he remarried thinking I needed a mother figure. Turns out, this woman brainwashed my father into thinking I was crazy. He ordered men in white jackets to take me to this place where all my happiness was drained from me. I began to think that happiness would never come but then I met Alice. Alice Kingsley was a sweet girl. Her father put her in here because he remarried and they had a little girl that Alice apparently fed "lies" of happiness and wonder to. She was strong and confident that her story was true so i listened. I listened to how a white rabbit took her to a place full of wonder and adventure. Where she fell in love with a genie but was separated when the red queen pushed him off a cliff into a boiling sea. She looked disappointed after telling me but I believed every word. Especially about the Knave who lost his heart because of some dark secret he wouldn't reveal. It all sounded so amazing and I wanted to leave here and go. But after a while the hospital decided to try and separate me and Alice because I believed her stories and I was as "Sick" as ever. They locked her up and I haven't seen her since.