Chapter 5 : Changing my mind...

"Good morning Angie."

Huh? Who's talking to me? No one ever say 'good morning' to me or anything else, cause I am invisible in school. So i am surprised. I look up from my Percy Jackson story book and saw that its......Jim. I am siting at my desk in the morning in the classroom while Jessie is buying drinks at the vending machine outside the classroom for ourselves.

"What? Oh. I can't say good morning to you?" Jim said with a fake smile.

"No. Its just that... nothing. Morning."

Just then, Jessie walk in with two cans of beverage in both of her hands.

"Oh, hi Jim! Do you want drinks? I can buy it for you if you want." Jessie said with a big smile on her face. I think she is happy because she can watch a handsome in the morning. I smiled at the sight of it.

"Hi. No thanks." He replied with his usual smart smile.

"He is cute~I like him. Haha....."Jessie whispers to me.

"What's that you say? Something i can't hear?"Jim asked.

"Erm... no, nothing. Really nothing." I said with a little smile. Jim still give us a suspicious look. But the Biology teacher walk into the class at that moment so he let us go. For once. He said.

"Fine. For once. " Jim said and went back to his seat.

***

After we had our lunch at the school cafeteria, we head back to our hostel. Because this afternoon we have no class at all so Jessie and I decided to go shopping. When we are ready to go, we saw Jim.

"Where are you girls going?" Jim asked.

"Just shopping. Wanna go?" Jessie invited him.

"Ok. Let's go."

I didn't expect him to answer so quickly. Okay. Maybe he is not that bad after all. With the greetings and so friendly to us.

We take the bus to the supermarket. After we got down the bus, Jessie goes to find a trolley. Just then, a motorcycle with a great speed sped towards us because the motorist is talking over his handphone and didn't see us.

"Careful!!!" Jim exclaimed while pushing me out of the motorcycle's way.

" Ah!" I screamed and fall with Jim together, with me on top of Jim and he automatically become my human bed."Oww...." We groaned together.

"Oh my gosh! What happened to you two?! " Jessie ran to us after she realised the incident over here.

"A motorcycle didn't saw us and almost knocked us over hard." Jim said like this is no big deal after we sat up.

"Oh Jim! You are bleeding! " I exclaimed after i sat up and saw his hands are bleeding because of the impact to protect me from any harm. I have not a single scratch because of him. He wounded because of me.

"Oh this is no big deal. I rather get hurt myself than to let a beautiful girl like you have scars on your body. You will not find a husband if you have scars. Haha. I will not forgive myself if that really happen. That cannot be happened." Jim said like his wounded hands are the smallest thing that ever happen with a smile on his face. But to me, its important to me. I feel bad because he is hurt because of me. Me. In person.

Tears suddenly welled up in my eyes. No one had ever do such...sweet things to me. No one ever cared for me. No one ever know that i need someone's care so much. I am always alone and alone. I just need someone to tell me that "you are not alone, i am here with you now". Now, i have totally change my opinion towards Jim. He suddenly looks like an angel to me. His whole body surrounded by a glowing aura and he has a glowing horizontal ring above his head like the angel's. Just because he had saved me from harm. He's like a sun for me and warmed me up. He's like an angel, protecting me, keep me save and let me feel save whenever he is with me.

"Oh Angie don't cry, you are okay now. Don't be scared. I'm here."  Jim hugs me in his warm arms. He thinks that i am frightened by the incident so i cry. But its not, i cry because of him. But i didn't say it out. My heart is warm now. The coldness inside  my heart had...gone. Something is stirring in my heart. Stronger than ever before.

"Let's go back to the hostel. We must fix your injured arms before you bleed to death. " Jessie said.

"Oh seriously Jessie? My wound is not that severe. We don't need to go back now, really." Jim said.

Jessie and I looked at each other and ignored his words. And we head back to our school.

So we go back to the hostel with nothing in our hands.

But a seed that's in my heart is sprouting because a little sprinkle of love have let it grow and i didn't know......

---

Thanks for reading my story. Sorry if its bad. Hope that you can comment for the story.

Love
Besty ^^