Chapter 21 : Ignore, ignore and slap!

Recap

Jim and Jessie found their way back to the school but Angie fainted because she is weak and Jim took her to the infirmary. But, Jim and Angie had a fight because of Darko and Angie shared many secrets and Jim didn't knew about that and he is jealous about that. So Angie rushed out of the infirmary with no turning back. Unfortunately, bad things happen to Angie again.

Jessie told Angie that she liked Jim after he saved her from the river and told Angie all about the love stories between them. Angie felt very sad and decided to let go of Jim because she doesn't want to snatch her best friends lover. But can Angie forget about Jim? Love can't control. What will happen to them? What can Angie do to forget about Jim? But one thing's for sure is that, Angie really likes Jim. Angie loves Jim very very much, she loved him with all her heart.....

---------

"What happened to you? What had you done to our Angie, Panda?" Stella said while touching my face.

"Yeah, say, you alien! What had you do to our friend? And show yourself as a PANDA?" Bii said with a fake shock and shaking my shoulder like crazy.

After that, the girls laugh non-stop at me. Yup, the rim of my eyes are black because of the lack of sleep. Like a panda. Or you can say, been punched by a super muscled man.

" It's not funny okay? I am very tired.....I am gonna sleep....." I said while trying not to put my face in my cereal breakfast with lots and lots of milk. I love milk.

"What happened? Did I snore last night that cause you can't sleep?" Jessie said with a Sorry face.

"No, no Jes. It's not your fault. I think it's because I sleep too much yesterday afternoon and can't sleep at night. I think so..." I said while staring at my breakfast because I am guilty. It's not the reason why I cannot sleep.

It's because, I thought of the conversation between Jessie and I last night. And I thought of the fight between me and Jim. Is it really my fault that the fight happened? Is it really my fault that I didn't told about Darko to Jim before that let Jim so mad? I really don't know any about it. The conversations kept repeat and repeat in my head that's why I can't sleep. And when I felt like to sleep, the sun is up and about. So, at the end, I didn't sleep at all.

But the main reason is because JESSIE LIKES JIM! The thought kept bothering me. Whether I have to let go of Jim or not......

***

Ringgggg.........

The bell rang. The students go to their classroom to start a school day. Jessie and I also walk to our English class classroom. When we reached the classroom door, I hesitate. Jim is inside the classroom. What am I going to do? Act like nothing happen and say 'hi' to him? Or show an angry face towards him?

"Angie? Is something wrong?" Jessie realise my stopping and turn around to ask me. I stiffed at her question. Jessie was so excited about the classes that same with Jim after she realise that she is in love with Jim. The thought of it makes me feels like I am an intruder between them. Bothering the two of them like a light bulb. I hate that feeling. I suddenly felt sad, the corner of my mouth suddenly felt like it doesn't intrested in going up and intrested in going down. The sun in my heart suddenly blocked by the clouds and so....the clouds win! So do sadness win! Boo hoo hoo!

"Nothing! Let's go." I forced myself into a smile and keep walking into the classroom. Jessie didn't realise my change of emotions and happily waved at Jim.

My heartbeats raced like crazy after one sight of Jim in the classroom. Jim is sitting at the usual place waiting for us. He waved to us after he saw us.