Chapter 6

*a few weeks later*
-----------------------------------
Cameron's POV
It's been a couple weeks since we adopted Jillian. She started I eat better than she was before, but not that much. But it's still better than before.

We got a call from Mrs. Lydia from back at the orphanage. She said to me that Jillian's birth dad escaped from prison a few nights ago to come look for her.

I told all the guys along with Grace and Carly, I didn't want to tell Jillian because I didn't want to worry her or bring back any bad memories.
To get all of the stuff going on with Jillian's dad off of our minds, we decided to have a family night with games, movies, and of course we had to order pizza.

The door bell rang, it's probably the pizza guy. Once I answered the door there was a guy there with a gun.
He started to yell at me telling me to give his daughter back to him. I'm guessing this is Jillian's dad. I was scared as hell, but I held up my guard. "Hell no, she's my daughter now and get the hell of my property." I said to him. Once I finally said that I instantly regretted it. He punched me in the face and started to yell at me again.

I heard lots of footsteps running towards me and Jillian's dad. The guys started to tell at him and cuss him out.
I turned my head to see where Jillian, Grace, and Carly were. Carly was carrying Jillian up the stairs followed by Grace. As they were walking up the stairs I could hear Jillian crying, which broke my heart to pieces.

Carly's POV
Once cameron opened the door, this guy was there holding a gun. Cam started to talk to the guy, and the next thing you know the guy punched Cam in the face.

All the guys ran up to the door and started to cuss him out. When they were all yelling I heard the guy say 'I want my daughter back." my eyes went wide and I looked at Grace and she had the same expression on her face.
The guy who was in our house, and who punched Cam in the face was Jillian's birth dad. I started to freak out and I didn't know what to do.
Jillian started to cry so I picked her up and ran upstairs with Grace following behind me. I ran to my room and sat Jillian down on my bed, and Grace and I started to calm her down.

Once she finally calmed down I called the police.
***conversation***
911- 911 what's your emergency?

Me- Hi there is this guy in our house
that we don't know and he has a gun. He already punched our adopted daughters dad.

911- Has her father done anything else?

Me- I don't know my friend and
I took took her upstairs so she wouldn't see anything.

911- that was very smart of you now what's your address so we can send for help?

Me- 2735 Otters lane, 33297 .

911- Help will be there right away.

Me- Thank you.

*** end of conversation***
I heard the police sirens outside the house, so I told Grace to stay with Jillian while I go see what happened downstairs.

I was walking down the steps, and all I see is broken glass all on the floor and
Cameron

Taylor

Matt

Carter

And Nash

all on the ground.

Grace's POV
Carly told me that the man that punched Cam, was Jillian's birth dad.
I was beyond shocked. I heard sirens in the front of the house and Carly told me to stay here with Jillian.

"Grace? Who was the man that hurt daddy?" Jillian asked me.

I was debating to tell her that I didn't know, or that was her birth dad.

"I don't know sweetheart." I simply said. I didn't want the image of her father punching Cam in her head so I went with the safe answer.

Once the police left, then I heard an ambulance come in front of the house.
What the hell happened down there?
I looked out the window and I saw Cam
and Taylor get in the back of the ambulance.

Oh shit.

I picked Jillian up and decided to go downstairs. When I was walking down the stairs I saw glass and other things broken. What the hell happened between all the guys and Jillian's dad?