Chapter 11

**3 months later**
Jillian's POV
Over the summer I turned 12( I changed her age in the last chapter from 10 to 11.) Summer is over and school is also starting tomorrow.FUN! Yeah no. I will be starting 7th grade with my best friends I have known since 4th grade Olivia, Hannah, Jade, Kyle, and Connor
Olivia- She has long brown ombré hair, hazel eyes, tan skin, and she has a girly sense of style.
Hannah- She has blonde hair, blue eyes, tan skin, and has a sporty/girly sense of style like me.
Jade- She has blonde wavy hair with a dark brown color at her roots, blue eyes, tan skin, and has a 90's grunge style that's still feminine and girly.
Kyle- He has dirty blonde shaggy hair, blue eyes, tan skin, and a California vibe sense of style.
Connor- He has light brown shaggy hair, brown eyes, tan skin, and he also has a California vibe sense of style.
They all know me very well and also know my backstory.
Okay now with Nash and Carly. They are still going strong and they are having a baby girl and her name will be Parker Mackenzie Grier. I'm glad they chose that name. 1- because I picked it along with Carly, 2- because it's a pretty name.
**Next day**
"Jillian wake up your going to be late!" Dad yelled up at me.
Ugh it's the first day of school. Or the first day of the hell hole. Yay! Yeah the sarcasm is real.
I got out of bed brushed my teeth and plugged in my curling iron. While that was heating up, I went to pick out my outfit.
I wore...
- a white lace top
-white undershirt/ cami
-dark wash jeggings
-mint colored vans
-mint bow
-and an infinity necklace
I got dressed in my outfit and went to go curl my hair. Once I curled my hair to my liking, I twisted a piece of my hair in the front, brought it to the back and clipped it in with my bow.
Once I was satisfied I put on my shoes and my necklace, grabbed my iPhone 5s and went downstairs for breakfast.
When I got downstairs EVERYBODY was waiting for me at the kitchen table. At my seat was pancakes, bacon, strawberries, and orange juice.
While I ate, the guys and I were talking about what would happen today and that I will be okay, and all that stuff.
Once I finished up I put my dishes in the sink, grabbed my peach colored backpack, walked to the couch and waited for Olivia, Hannah, Jade, Kyle, and Connor to come to my house so we can all walk together.
I heard the doorbell ring and I ran to go get it. Everybody looked really good with their back to hell hole outfits.
Olivia- Coral dress that stops at mid-thigh, white crochet toms, an anchor necklace, her hair curled, and her tribal print backpack.
Hannah- Floral shirt, light skinny jeans, white vans, triangle necklace, her hair was pin straight, and she has a light pink backpack.
Jade- Black crop top, white skater skirt, red converse, chain necklace, she has her hair done with messy curls, and her dark tribal print backpack.
Kyle- Maroon short sleeve button down, Khaki jeans, black vans, his hair was normal, and a quicksilver backpack.
Connor-Black short sleeve button down, khaki jeans, grey vans, his hair was normal and a RVCA backpack.
When we were done complementing each other, I asked the guys to come here and take and Instagram photo. We posed like gangsters and I captioned the photo 'The squad😍✌️.'
Once we took the picture we left for the hell hole. It took us about a 10 minute walk, but we just laughed and talked the whole time.
We finally got to the hell hole and it was pretty big. Once we walked in there were a bunch of 7th and 8th graders in the hall. Some of the guys were really cute, and as we started to walk, Olivia, Hannah, Jade and I started to point out some guys.
We got to our home room, and it turns out we all have the same room. Most of the people in our homeroom were people from 5th grade, but besides that I think that homeroom will be really fun.
Throughout the day nothing really fun happened, just going through rules and all that boring stuff.
It was finally the end of the day. I was walking to the front of the school to meet up with Olivia, Hannah, Jade, and the guys, when I accidentally bumped into someone.
"I'm so sorry." I said as I looked up. And there is one word to describe that boy. ZAYUMM. He has brown shaggy hair, brown eyes, tan skin, and dresses like Connor and Kyle.
"No don't be it was my fault. I'm Chase, what's your name?" he asked me.
"I'm Jillian. Nice to meet you." I said with a smile and I felt my cheeks heating up.
"Hey we should talk sometime. Here's my phone put your number in." he said smirking.
I put my number in and have him back his phone. We said goodbye to each other and walked away.
I walked to the front of the building to see all the guys there waiting for me.
"Where the hell have you been! We were trying to look for you!" Connor yelled at me.
"Well, I bumped into a very cute guy, we talked and he asked me for my number, and I sure as hell gave it to him." I said with a smirk.
They all looked at me shocked. But they just shrugged and we started to walk home.
It took about 20 minutes this time because we were goofing off, having races, and doing challenges.
We all lived close together so we didn't care where we were. I live down the same street as Connor, Jade, and Olivia. And a couple streets down, Hannah and Kyle live next to each other.
We came to Hannah and Kyle's street, so we all said goodbye and started to walk to our street.
My house was first so I said goodbye to them, hugged them, then went inside. I unlocked the front door and all of the guys were in the living room.
I went over to everyone said hello, then laid down across Grace and Matt because I do what I want, when I want, whenever I want, as long as it's okay with myself. Haha jk. I would get in trouble.
"What's for dinner?" I asked.
"Well, all of us are going out to a club and you are going to Olivia's house and spending the night." Carly said to me.
I just groaned and looked at all of them.
"Sorry Jillian." Carly said.
"Woah, woah, woah, wait. Carly, why are you going you are prego with Nash's ego." I said to her.
All the guys bursted out laughing.
"I'm...just going...to drink...soda." Carly said in between laughs.
I groaned again. I just stayed laying on Grace and Matt while we were watching t.v.
"Jillian get up I have to use the bathroom." Grace said to me.
I just didn't say anything.
All of a sudden, Grace and Matt stood up, and I fell to the ground, face first, screaming.
All the guys started to laugh at me.
"Man down." I said.
Aaron got up and helped me up.
"Thank you!" I said screaming. I don't know why.
After he helped me up I just laid back on the ground.
It was about 7:00 and the guys told me to go pack. I went to my room and packed my clothes for tomorrow.
I packed,
-black crop top
-Aqua skater skirt
-white converse
-my undergarments
-jewelry
- toiletries
-my phone charger
-yoga shorts
-softball pajama shirt
-softball sweatshirt
-my school backpack
-and my pillow
It was time for me to go, so I said good bye to everyone and walked to Olivia's house.
It took me about 5 minutes to get there, and once I got there I just walked right in. We all do that, our parents don't mind that we do that, so we do it.
I walked in, went straight to her room, and there she was laying there watching netflix on her t.v.
I walked into her room, set my stuff down, got into her bed, and we watched Mean Girls.
It was about 1:00 in the morning until we finally fell asleep.
**in the morning**
"Girls! Wake up your going to be late!" Olivia's mom said.
We groaned and got out of bed. We both got dressed and started to do our hair.
Olivia-
-white lace fringe top
-yellow skinny jeans
-dark blue,light blue, yellow, and red sandals
-dark blue bracelets
-camera necklace
-dark blue nails
-had her hair curled.
Me-
-black crop top
-Aqua skater skirt
-white converse
-triangle necklace
-had my hair in a side fishtail braid.
Once we were all done, we went downstairs for breakfast. I was so slow at eating because I was half awake. I could probably drop my face in my bowl of cereal.
"Girls get in the car. I'm going to drive you to school and picking up your other friends so text them." Olivia's mom said to us.
Olivia texted them, and they all said okay. When it was time to go, we for into the back of the van and went to pick up Connor first.
"Thank you Mrs. Kate for picking me up." Connor said.
"Your welcome! Any time." Olivia's mom said.
Connor came in the back with Olivia and I and sat right next to me. Once he got situated I laid my head on his lap, and started to go on all my social medias.
Connor came down and whispered in my ear, "You look very nice today."
"Thank you. You look handsome." I said with a smirk.
He just smiled. We arrived at Jade's house and she was dressed in
-white V neck
-flannel around her waist
-black skinny jeans
-combat boots
-and a chain necklace.
Once she got in the car, she looked back at Connor and I and awed. We both gave her a death look. We arrived at Hannah's house and she was wearing,
-floral maxi dress
-silver sandals
-a diamond necklace
-and diamond earrings.
Once she got in, she looked back and awed at Connor and I. We just ignored her. But when Kyle got in, he yelled in a girly voice,
"OMG guys wouldn't Connor and Jillian make a cute couple?"
"OMG YASS!" Olivia, Hannah, and Jade said.
We finally got to school and went to our homeroom. In the beginning of homeroom we got our lockers. I was in the middle of Hannah and Olivia, Connor was next to Hannah, Jade was next to Olivia, and Kyle was next to Connor.
The day went by pretty fast, with no homework. Thank The Lord. We all met up at our lockers, got our stuff together, and walked out.
When we all walked out, I saw Nash, Taylor, Matt, Grace, and Carly in the car waiting for me.
"Hey guys, I won't be able to walk home with you today. Nash and the guys are picking me up." I said to all of them
"Byeeeeee!" they all said to me.
Then Connor hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. When he pulled away he smirked. I smiled and felt my cheeks heating up.
"Ohhhhhh!" the rest of them said to the two of us.
We both shot them all death glares, then looked at each other, then laughed. I said bye to them one more time then left to get to the car.
Right when I got into the car, Taylor said to me, "What was that about with you and Connor?"
"What? What are you talking about?Nothing happened." I said to him
They all gave me the 'you will tell us later' look. I just nodded.
It was about a 20 minutes until we got to the mall. YASS I needed new clothes. We all went inside and went straight to Forever 21. As we were walking around, I spotted my Dad with some girl that I have never seen. Well I'm glad I haven't seen her cause she looks fake and she looks like a slut and whore.
"Nash? Who's that girl that Dad's with?" I asked him.
They all turned around and looked at him.
"Oh, just a friend he met at the club last night." he said to me.
"No wonder he met her at the club. She looks like a hooker, prostitute, slut, and whore in one girl." I said to them.
"Hey! Watch your language!" they all yelled at me.
"Well we all know it's true!" I defended.
Then he pulled her in to him and kissed her.
"Well it looks like they are friends." I say sarcastically.
They all just nodded there heads and we continued to shop. When we were done in Forever 21, Grace and I stopped at Starbucks to get coffee. We both got a grande passion fruit tea lemonade, with sweetener.
Once we got our drinks we continued to shop. Once we were all done I ended up buying,
5 crop tops, 7 pairs of skinny jeans, 3 dresses, 4 skirts, 3 perfume bottles, 2 pairs of shoes, and a new phone case.
We all made our way to the car put our bags in and headed home. Once we got there Dad's car was in the driveway. I hope he didn't bring his Barbie along with him.
We walked inside and there the slut was, on the couch with the guys.
"Ugh great. The slut/prostitute is here. Watch out girls,watch your man." I said to them.
They all slapped me in the back of my head, then laughed.
I walked up to my room, set my bags down, then went back downstairs.
I went to the living room to see all the guys putting on a fake smile and fake laughing, except dad. Who's laughing real and smiling real.
"And this is Jillian, my daughter." Dad said to his 'friend'
"Hi I'm Katie!" she said in a fake high pitched voice.
I just waved and sat down on the floor. They all started to talk and laugh, while I was just on my phone not paying attention to anything.
All of a sudden I feel a pillow hit me in the face, and ALL the guys yell,
"JILLIAN!"
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU NEED?!" I yelled at them.
"LANGUAGE!" they all yelled at me.
"I'm sorry. What did you need." I said to them.
"Your softball coach called me today to see if you wanted to play in the fall/winter for him again. So do you want to? Dad asked me.
I have been playing softball for 7 seasons about to be 8. and that means 4 years about to be 5. (A/N- I have actually been playing softball for that long😂.)
"YESSSSSSS!" I screamed.
"Okay. okay." dad said while laughing.
Later In the night Shawn made dinner, and dad had to invite his Barbie to stay for dinner. Great. Yeah no.
We all sat down for dinner, and of course Katie had to sit next to me. Just kill me now.
Dinner went by pretty fast, I didn't talk at all which is rare, I always talk at dinner. But nope. Not this time.
It was getting late and Dad went to go drop of Katie at her house. Hallelujah!
The guys and I were sitting in the living room watching t.v. until Taylor broke the silence by saying,
"So Jillian? What's going on with you and Connor?" he asked while wiggling his eyebrows.
The t.v. was put on mute, and everybody was looking at me. Shit.
"What do you mean?" I asked like nothing happened earlier.
"Haha stop trying to be smooth. When you said goodbye to your friends at school. Connor pulled you into a hug and kissed you on the cheek. Then you stayed hugging for a long time." Taylor said to me.
"Okay...okay... you caught me. I kinda like Connor. But if I tell him and he asks me out and I say yes, we both could do something bad and ruin our friendship. And I don't want that to happen. But PLEASE do not tell dad about this." I said to all of them.
They all awed about Connor and I and nodded okay.
It was late and Dad still wasn't back.
"Hey where is Dad? Shouldn't he be back from dropping the slut off?" I asked all the guys.
"AGAIN WITH THE LANGUAGE!" they all yelled.
"What?! It's true! She's like a slut,whore,hooker, and prostitute all in one. Oh and a fake Barbie." I said to them.
They all just laughed and said 'I don't know'.
Now it was late and I had to go to bed. I said goodnight to all the guys, except dad. He still wasn't back. God what did she do lock him up?
I went upstairs changed into my pajamas, brushed my teeth and hair, turned off my lights, and went to bed with nothing on my mind.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N- Hey guys! How do you like the book so far?
I started a polyvore account so you guys can go check out the outfits I mention in the book. My user name is jillianburton.
Comment
Vote
And keep reading.
~Jillian💕❤️