Chapter 5

Like I promised I'm updating it today so enjoy!
Your Pov
*Ring* *Ring*...*Ring* *Ring*... What the he'll is that sound? Oh wait don't tell me it's morning...*Ring* *Ring*... ughh I just wanna sleep longer...*Ring*... Maybe 5 more minutes...*Ring* *Ring* OKAY OKAY FINE. I take my hand out from my blanket and reach for  my phone to turn off the alarm on my counter, but I couldn't feel it. I inch myself to the edge of my bed to try to get but still couldn't feel it. Oh come on you stupid phone, I move even more. I GOT IT- *THUMP* I fell from my bed. Well that's one way getting up in the morning. I turn the alarm off and head to the bathroom. I took a shower and brushed my teeth. After I put on my uniform and put my (H/l) (H/c) up and head to the kitchen. I check the time, it was about time to start leaving eh I'll just skip breakfast for today. I head out and locked my door. I breath in the nice autumn smell.
"(Y/n)!"
I turn to see who was calling me and meet eyes with the shy yet adorable Izuku standing in front my yard.
"Izuku! Goodmorning! Sorry did I keep you waiting?" I said while walking towards him.
"N-not really I got here a few minutes early heh." He says scratching the back of his head smiling nervously.
"Oh okay phew I would have felt terrible if I made you wait so long, shall we go?" I say with a closed eye smile.
"Yes."
On our walk we had small chat. Even though it's been so long since I have seen him it feels like he's always been here for me. When we were kids once I tripped over myself and cried, Izuku rushed to me to ask me if I was okay. He looked so worried it looked like he was going to cry too. He was always made sure if I was okay, he's like a brother I never had. I laugh at that memory and Izuku glances at me out of curiosity.
"What's are you thinking about?"
He sounded hesitant as if I wouldn't answer but I simply smile.
"Oh nothing thinking about the old times."
He simply smiles satisfied with my answer. We finally arrived to school, and head to our homeroom. As we walk together I realized something. Wait if Izuku still lives in the same neighborhood since we were kids, and I moved back into my old house..Wouldn't Katsuki walk with us in the morning since we all live near each other? That's weird I didn't see him I the morning either.
"Hey Izuku, why didn't we see Katsuki when we walked this morning?" I asked curiously
"I don't know now that I think about it, I always seen him before walking. He probably leaves early?" He says as if he was questioning himself too.
"Huh, we'll hey maybe he won't be here today-"
"HOW RUDE I TOLD YOU LAST TIME TO PUT YOUR FEET OFF THE DESK DO YOU STILL HAVE NO MANNERS?"
"DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CARE?"
Nevermind. I open the door and walk in with Izuku trailing behind me. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me.
"Uh...Good morning?"
People started to coming up to me asking me questions and telling me their names. A pink girl comes up to me first.
"Hey my name is Ashido Mina but you can call me Mina!" She says with a cheeky smile.
"Nice to meet you Mina, my name is (Y/n)!" I say really happy
I can tell me and her are going to become really close.
"Okay kids settle down and take you seats."
I turn to see Aizawa Sensei who is surprisingly not in his "little home". We do as we are told and sit down. As head to my seat and remember who sits behinds me..Katsuki. I sigh and sit in my seat pretending to notice him just putting bullets hole through my skull. As class starts I still feel him staring. Ugh it's getting my annoyed , OK  (Y/n) calm down its not that serious just focus on the board and he will eventually stop. But I was wrong. The lunch bell finally rang. Thank goodness. Everyone starts leaving to get lunch except me and a special someone. Is he really still staring at me!? Okay that does it, u turn my whole body around in anger and say
"Is there something behind my head that I should be worried about!? Because you've been staring at it the whole time in class!" I then realized who I'm talking to and quickly regret saying anything...Shit..At first he was last surprised that I spoke up but then his face changes to anger.
"No one was fucking look at you! You think everything is about all because you came back? Well your wrong!"
He says angrily and get up from his chair and stomps his way to the cafeteria. Um okay? Is really still upset with me because I left? Wait why would he even care he rejected before I left so why care now? Ugh why is he so confusing!

Muahah I finally finished this one chapter I'm so tired hshs. Sorry if it's long and boring! The next chapter will be very interesting so I'll give you a hint. Hero vs. Villains ;) see ya tomorrow children byee Liyah out! :)) ♡