part 6

~recap~

Wait did he just say he's sorry?

He turned me around and hugged me..... ok who is this and where is the real suga. I felt bad for him because all he knew how to do was act crule. Why is that reason. I was brought back to reality because I felt something drip on my shoulder. Was he crying? again? I hugged him back and we just stood there for a moment. I didn't know what to do. I was confused. My head told me to push him away but then my heart says something different. My heart is going a million miles a minuet and my head is pounding. I feel like Im about to faint. My knees got weak and my vision started to get blurry. What is happening? Why am I all of a sudden feeling this way? Then, I blacked out. 

~time skip~
I opened my eyes only to shut them again because of the amount of light in the room. I felt something heavy on my hand. I opened my eyes again to see suga next to me sleeping. When I moved to try and get my hand away he woke up. He looked adorable with his hair everywhere and his eyes barely open. I snapped out of it when he spoke "would you stop?" I looked at him and tilted my head "stop what?" he looked away "looking at me like that." My heart was doing flips and my stomach had butterfly's what is going on with me?

~ Sugas P.O.V~
what's going on with me? why am I being soft all of a sudden? I feel her hug me back. I feel butterfly's in my stomach and my heart is beating a million miles a minuet.....Why?
I feel her arms drop and her body go limp and weak. What's going on with her. I rush her to the school nurse. She said that her heart was barely beating. What happened? We were having a good moment, which was weird, and she just fainted. All of a sudden her phone lit up with a text

Bitch of the school: I saw you with suga on the roof. stay away from him, he's going to be mine. Got it S.T.A.Y. A.W.A.Y.

who the fuck?!  Why would this person do this to her? What did she ever do to them?"Wait why do I care?" the nurse looks at me weird "what did you say?" I looked at her and smiled "nothing ma'am" I looked back at her sleeping peacefully, it made me jealous. She gets to sleep and not me, so not fair. I feel a little bad for her. I think of possible people. Its got to be a girl that would be this selfish and evil to get what she wants. I felt my eyes getting heavy. Then I fell asleep.

~y/n's P.O.V~

yoongi looked lost in thought. he always had this look on his face. it was blank but in his eyes, you can see his emotions. Wait what in the actual fuck am I thinking. I snapped out of my thought when suga asked the one question I thought I would never hear. "whos blackmailing you? and why?"