Chapter 1

Starkit opened his eyes to see his mother's face inches away from him.

Her eyes shined and she picked him up. "Look at my amazing kit everyone! I can't wait to see him become leader of are clan!"

A brown she cat looked up. "Well technically you don't know if he wil-"

"Shut up!" As Flowermoon said that she picked up starkit and walked out of the nursery.

Starkit looked around camp. "Mom what is this place."

Flowermoon smiled and put him down. "This is Thunderclan, the greatest clan."

Right as she said a band of foxes ran into the camp.

Starkit looked with wide eyes as foxes and cats fought, he looked over to see a fox about to attack two of his den mates.

Starkit growled, did a big jump and landed on the fox, clawing it and ripping it's ear off.

Starkit smirked as the fox ran into the woods. "And don't come back!"

He turned back to see a sliver she-cat with bright blue eyes. "Are you alright?"

She smiled. "Yeah I'm alright thanks for saving me and Gorsekit, um..."

Starkit puffed out his chest. "The names Starkit and your's?"

She blushed. "Silverkit."

Before eather one of them could say something the heard growling from behind them, they both burned to see the leader of the foxes walking to them.

The leader growled. "So your the one who attacked my deputy."

Starkit glared at him. "Yeah what's it to you!"

The leader smirked. "You'll pay."

Starkit looked at him with boredom. "That's easy..." He started to bling as fast as the speed of sound.

The leader covered his eyes. "His power is to stronger!" Then he died.

All the foxes ran with fear and the camp was silent. All the cats looked at Starkit and cheered his name.

Onestar jumped on the highrock. "This kit should be a apprentice right now! Even if he just opened his eyes!

Starkit walked with his chest out and his shine looking fur.

Onestar looked down at Starkit. "Since I'm to lazy say the normal stuff your name will be Starpaw and your mentor will be Lazybones.

Everyone one cheer Starpaws name then went to there dens to sleep.

Starpaw looked at his mentor. "So do we go look at the territory?"

Lazybones yawned. "Yeah, let's go so I can get 24 more hours of sleep."

{Timeskip}

After looking at the territory Starpaw walked into the apprentice den and landed in his new nest that magically appeared out of now where and fell into a deep sleep.

Starpaw wake to see a star furred cat looking at him. "Who are you?"

She smiled. "I am Fishface and I come to give you a message from starclan."

Starpaw blinked. "Okay what's the message?"

"There will be an evil threat that will try and end the clans and only a cat that shines like a star will save them." As Fish face said that she slowly started to disappeared.

Starpaw tried to run after her. "What do you mean!"