It was just a dream, but it may be real...

***Rydel POV***

before i saw anyone i woke up, all of this is just a dream. Good because i didn't wan't to see my family anymore i love them but i just can't you now. Specially Ratliff he cheated on me with his ex kelly do you know how i feel? No one does and I don't care about him anymore

We head to the concert since all of this is just a dream. I just hope it dosen't come true you know I don't really have a mood to see them today it have to be the best birthday for ralph and we cant ruin it by something stupid.

When we walked in there was a lot of people there and i mean really a lot but it was a big place so i'm not suprised you know..

We sat in our sits and we still had ten minutes left to the show i'm so exited I wasn't in any concert since I run away from my family you know.

Then the show started I mean no one come up yet but everyone sat down and it was quiet then all the lights went down all coloured colours went on the stage but still no one then my heart started to beat faster I get sweater when i heard that voice it was voice i didn't heard for a long long time.

***Ross POV***

Today was the best day since those years riker didn't argued and we all acted happy we are in New york today and it's time for us to get on that stage all of us start to get happy because we really liked new york Rydel always talked about new york or paris i wish she was her today with us. I also miss Laura maybe little less but I think i still love her even if she's a spy I read a lot about how spy need to protect the one he loves. And I read how spy's felt even if it wasn't true i still think it true. Maybe I should find Laura and tell her that I love her. I have that oprotuninty because our show is live in tv today I know its exited I really mean that.

We hear ''3....2....and 1 were on..'' we walk on stage before that Riker shouts ''Are you ready New York?'' they all scream we walk on stage and we sit on our chairs to take questions first like always when we sit i look around front rough and i see two girls with two childrens the girls had they hood on but it was hot weird.. but i try to ignor that and i still look around then Riker start to talk ''Ok so who have a question here?'' a little girl about 10-11 she sat by those girls in hood so i though itt would be intresting and i pointed at her.

''I just wan't to tell you that your amazing and Ratliff I have the same surname as you'' she squsale so ratliff answear her question or what ever was that ''Thats cool you even look like your mini me'' then riker started to get into the convo ''yeah you have a long lost gaughter Rat she have same hair and eyes as you but it's a girl haha'' everyone laughed but riker laugh was fake and i knew why.

***Vanessa POV***

***Flashback***

It was before the concert i wanted to see my future husband so i walked to R5 then at the same time he and i said ''I need to tell you something'' i said with a smile but he didnt' ''ok you first'' he stared to speak ''I'm sorry but we can't get married today it's no you it's me'' those words broke me ''Your breaking with on our wedding day??'' i yelled at him

''No Vanessa I just don't wan't to get married -'' before he finishe i run ouff

***End of flashback***

I can't belive it he broke up with me he said he dosen't want to get married I've should of now that lynches are like that I know that ross kissed maia when laura watched them then i said it over and i don't want to be a spy any more.

Today is the day i'm going to leave I will pack my self and run off laura was right when she did that I need to find her that all that matters to me right now I hate RIKER

I went to toilet to get my tissue i hate crying but oh well. I went to toilet and saw a girl she had a hood but she took it off then i saw it was laura "laura?'' she jumped and slowly turned around ''vanessa'' she hugged me and i hugged her back.

"what ar-" i cut her off "laura you dont know how much i missed you i need to tell you something but we need to go now.." "what about wedding you cant just leave-" i cut her off "no the wedding is over now come one we are going"

To be continue....