Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

The next day I woke early in the morning, well if you count 10:00 being early, I hopped out of my bed, and looked at my poster of Tim McGraw, he was my favorite male country singer, I then walked towards my dresser and picked through all of the clothes, I found my new plaid Brown and pink shirt, with my old ripped skinny jeans, I through it on thinking about Champ and Clyde Lakewood. I snapped out of it and looked at myself in the mirror, "Beautiful" I said to myself heading to the bathroom ready to put on my make up and curl my straight brown hair, I put on dark mascara, pink eye shadow, light lip gloss, and for a finishing touch my new bronzer which made my pale skin look tan, I curled and brushed, curled and brushed, and so on in till I looked magnificent.

I walked down stairs, "You look pretty, where you going?" my father asked me, "To Lakewood Stables to see Champ' I said to my protective father, "Oh...Ok be back by 10:00, NO LATER!!" he Said strictly, I nodded my head and my curls bounced.

I walked out the door and hopped on my bike.

I saw a little girl and her mom riding her horse, I thought of when me and my rode are old horse Brave Soul, he was Champs Father, Brave Soul died the same year as my mom, I cried but soon after 10 minutes I reached the stables, I wiped my tears and walked up the narrow drive way leading to the stable, I saw Clyde and waved at him, he waved back and rode Champ over to me.

I smiled at Champ and kissed his furry forehead, Clyde handed me the gear, "How ya' been Jamie?" he asked, "Good" I said, grabbing the gear and putting the equipment on, "Hold on Jamie" Clyde said heading towards an Brown horse with white specks on its side and a long beautiful mane, "This is Jessabell, my horse" Clyde said hopping on her, he started to ride off on a trail, I followed with Champ, the two of us rode for 3 hours and saw deer grazing, we finally took a short break and watches the sun set, we both looked at the two horses, the were both sharing a carrot I brought.

We got back on and reached the stables, I looked at my blue watch I got for my birthday last month, the time read 9:50, my eyes widened, " I got to go" I said running to my bike, "See ya tomorrow" Clyde said, I nodded and waved, riding to my house, I ran trough the doors early by a minute, "Hey sweetheart have fun?" he asked "Yup" I said heading to the bathroom.

I washed my face and headed towards my room, throwing my clothes in the hamper beside my dresser, I through on my night gown with a wild horse on it, I yelled down stairs "Good Night" I said to my dad, "Good night Jamie" my dad said.

I laid in my bed, closed my eyes and fell asleep dreaming about winning the race, I smiled in my sleep and continued to dream that wonderful dream.

A/N

Alright this is the last Authors Note I'm doing, soon another will come :)