Experimenting (part 1)

{Brendon's Point of view}

  Ryan kept staring at me on stage, all night.  He looked away when I looked towards him. He was shy. I always felt something towards Ryan,  I could never explain what. The older boy came into my bunk and shyly sat down next to me. I was already laying down watching Ryan who kept on looking down at his hands that where slightly shaking. I put my arm around the older boy trying to hush him.

"Ryan are you okay?" I asked.

Ryan looked up at me and said, "Brendon I want to try something. It's been bothering me for a while so please let me try. I don't want us to stop being friends or anything. Brendon please." He cried out.

I nodded my head fast. I would do anything for this boy.

Ryan stood up, shaking his head "I don't want to hurt you."

I move to sit up on the bed until we're face to face. "I'm going to kiss you Ryan if that's what you want." I whisper to the scared boy in front of me. He doesn't move away. He states at me in a mix of fear and fascination, like he wants to understand what's happening but is terrified if he does. I lean in slowly, with plenty of time for Ryan to move away or claim it's not what he wants. I tilt my head, let my lips hover over his. His shallow breathing washes over my lips, and his eyelids have fluttered shut. He's waiting with baited breath.

I finally break the small gap between our lips and kiss him very softly, shyly on the lips. "Is this what you want? " I said shyly.

"Yes" he mumbled pushing me to the small bed. 

I fall down onto the bed dragging him with me while he lands on top of me. Both of his knees land on the side of my stomach while he presses himself onto me. I let out a small moan.

I passionately kissed the older boy, stopping only to breath.

I wrapped my arms around his slim waist and continued to kiss him.

My fingers dig into his waist surely going to leave a bruise. I grab his damn rose vest and tear it off his small body. He helps me take his shirt off then tries to take mine off. I lift my arms up letting him take my shirt off me.

Before we knew it, we were naked.

I had managed to get on top of Ryan but we had stopped kissing because we ran out of breath. I leaned down and started to kiss his neck while he shivered beneath me. Glad I had an effect on him. I licked his skin and started to suck and Ryan moaned. Once I left a beautiful masterpiece I blew on the wet skin causing Ryan to sigh.

I started to kiss down his stomach kissing everywhere. My tongue went around his nipple causing them to go hard. I blew on his nipple and continued to kiss down letting my tongue go to his belly button and lick it. I smiled against his wet skin as my tongue explored his belly button. I continued to go down when I reached his pubic hair, I breathed him in. My co*ck twitched against the mattress. Just his scent was enough to make me hard. I began rubbing myself against the mattress as my mouth was licking everywhere around his cro*tch but the actual thing. I looked up at Ryan to see him giving me evil eyes for teasing him so much.

My hands touched his pen*is, the first time ever touching one besides my own. I licked my hand then I began to slowly softly, stroke him the way I would want to be stroked myself. Ryan let out little moans and began to pathetically hump my hand, as if he had never gotten a hand job before. He tried to create more friction from my hand on him penis. I was rubbing myself against the mattress, for the pleasure of seeing him like this was too much. I flicked my wrist to the side getting a reaction out of him.  Ryan threw his head back and moaned. I began to stroke him faster and squeezing harder. My di*ck got harder against the mattress hearing him moan. I then decided to taste him.