Fuck Me Hard

Fuck Me Hard

Brendon's POV

"So Jon what's the weirdest thing a fan has ever asked you?" The blond interview chick asked Jon. I was bored out of my mind so I decided to message my secret boyfriend Ryan. We had go hide it since we didn't want homophobic fans to hate us.

B- "Hey baby. You look sexy in that vest."

Ryan jumped a bit to the vibration of his phone. He was falling asleep and I kept on stealing glances at him since I didn't want to make it obvious. Pshh we are everything but obvious. (Lies lol.)

I saw him smile and flush as he read the text.

R- "Why are you messaging me? We are at an interview Bren."

B- "I just can't stahp looking at you. Your so hot. I want to rip that shirt off of you baby ;)."

Ryan looked at his phone and blushed more. My gaze focused on his slacks.

R- "What would you do to me?"

I laughed out loud and smiled at my phone. The blond interview chick looked at me and decided to mess with me. The smile left my face pretty quick.

"Brendon? Where is the strangest place you've put your finger?" I smirked and looked at Ryan.

"Let's move on." I laughed. She wouldn't want to know where my fingers have been. All of Ryan's holes shouldn't count.

I focused back on my phone while she decided to mess with Spencer.

B- "Well you wanna know what's the strangest place I've put my finger? Your ass could be one of them. Right now I really want to take your clothes off and do A LOT of things to you.

R- "Brendon ugh I'm getting hard. You little fu.cker stop. The things you do to me."

B- "You're face looks redder. Just like your co'ck when I suck it."

Ryan chokes back laughter at what I just wrote.

B- "Why are you choking? You don't choke when you suck me."

Ryan reaches over Spencer who is sitting between us and punches me. I laugh.

R- "You're going to have to take care of my boner."

B- "Gladly. You can top this time. Quick one in restroom?"

R- "Fu'ck yes. What are we gonna do baby."

B- "Pretty sure I just said it all. I want you to slam into me and make me come without touching myself. We've done it before."

R- "Bren I'm so hard it hurts. Your filthy. You've barely said anything and I'm already this hard. If only fans saw how we actually were."

B- "Well the interview is almost over baby so we can go and do some stuff."

R- "I want to be in you so bad. I'm not using a condom."

B- "Are we both sure about this Ry?"

R- "Course B I'm clean and I'm pretty sure you are too. I really want to feel you. All of you. Around me."

B- "Fuck I'm leaking already. Its going to be noticeable soon Ry. I'm sure they can see my huge dick through my extra tight jeans."

R- "I told you not to wear those damn pants. They're hard to take off. Frustrates me."

The interview was over so we got up and said our goodbyes. I walked to the restroom, knowing Ryan would silently be following me.

Once the door shut behind us I immediately locked it and pushed Ryan against the wall. My fingers hungrily dug into his thin waist and pushed in, wanting to feel everything on him. Ryan gasped against my mouth and put his hands on my large hips, then shamelessly moved down to cup my ass. Our crotches began to rub against each other and I felt how hard he was.