Chapter One; Bang Bang

Ian knocked on the door of his boyfriend Mickey Milkovich's house but got no answer so he knocked again "I'm coming god" he heard a familiar voice say and damn right he will Ian chuckled to himself. "Oh its you" Mickey smirked "I'm here" Ian smiled "took you fucking long enough" "it takes five minutes to get here" "shhh" Mickey smiled putting his hand up, Ian smiled "that is the sound of nothing and we're only gonna hear eachother" "that is the most cheesiest thing you've ever said Mick" Ian chuckled "but its romantic right?" "Bonus points for that" "thank you" "So are we gonna bang" "you fucking know it Gallagher" Mickey smirked as he lead Ian to his bedroom. They started with small kisses and that lead to err clothing being removed. "Ian" Mickey moaned as Ian sucked on his collarbone "yes Mick?" "Fuck me already" "but what's the fun in that when I can tease you first" Ian smirked "well..." "Plus this is our first time not using a rubber and I want it to be most pleasurable for both of us" Ian smiled "aww Ian" Mickey smiled and pulled Ian into a deep kiss. Ian stretched Mickey's arse with his fingers before entering him "you ready Mick?" "Yes" Mickey smiled as Ian slowly eased into his boyfriends arse "Argh" Mickey said digging into Ian "all good" "yeah y-you can move" Mickey moaned from beneath the ginger, Ian gave a quick nod and started thrusting in and out of Mickey.

As the boys fucked they got louder and louder, the house was only filled with their moaning and grunts. "MICKEY YOU FEEL SO GOOD!" Ian moaned and he moved his hips in rhythm to Mickey's strokes "Ian...So...Close" Mickey panted "I am too" Ian replied as his face was turning as red as his hair, Ian knew Mickey was close as he started to tense up his arse was clenching around Ian's cock "Ian I'm...FUCK!" The bottom screamed and came onto his stomach "mmm Mickey I'm close so close" "in me Ian" "OH FUCK!" Ian moaned as he released his seed into Mickey "Shit Ian" "holy shit..." "ah fuck" Mickey moaned as Ian pulled put slowly "how was that?" "Heaven. Though you face is the same colour as your hair" all Ian could do is chuckle. "You hungry?" "A little bit" " We have pizza" "sounds good to me. Got any beer?" "When do I not have any beer?" "Good point" Ian smiled as he grabbed two beers out of the fridge. "Pizza is almost ready" "sweet. Uh Mick do you err have any toys?" "Toys? Like Dildo's?" Mickey replied rising a brow "err yeah" "I do, there's more to mastubation than wanking Gallagher" "can I have a look?" "Not yet pizza's ready" "stop stalling Mickey" "I'm not mmm this smells good" "Mikhailo Aleksandr Milkovich" "Ian Clayton Gallagher? "Show me" "after the pizza" Mickey smiled "fine" Ian groaned "bon apit-whatever the fuck it is". The boys finished the pizza in about ten minutes "follow me Gallagher" "okay" Ian nodded as he lead him to hos bedroom, he took off the Metallica poster to reveal a hole in the wall "this is where I keep my sex toys" "oooh" Ian smiled as the dark headed male took out the box "you can explore or whatever" "you have a vibrator?" "Yeah feels good" "holy shit..." "you found the horse dick. I Don't use that often" "anal beads, hand cuffs, collars holy shit Mickey this is really kinky" "yep" "maybe we can use these later. You know when you have emptied your bowels" "sure" Mickey smiled as he and his boyfriend we're in for a night of fun ;).

(Sorry it's short but that's all the chapter was about which was sex lots and lots of sex)