#4: Caretaker

Ok so the chapter before this remains on hold because I forgot about it aha yeah mmkay thanks enjoy and buh-bye  ~SquealingPotato

~*~*~*~

Cough.

Cough.

Sneeze.

Cough.

Sniffle.

Cough.

“Röbbyyyy.”

I sighed as I stood up from the couch and walked into Chad’s room, and I grabbed the empty glass off of his nightstand and smiled at him. “You need anything besides more juice?”

He sniffled again and shook his head. “No, thank you.”

I nodded and went into the kitchen, and I filled his glass back up with more orange juice. If you hadn’t already realized, Chad was sick as a dog and I was taking care of him. I had texted him earlier today to ask if he wanted to hang out but he said that he was sick so I shouldn’t come over, but me being my compassionate self I decided to come over anyway so I could try and make him feel better.  When I got here, Chad was up and about cleaning his house and doing normal Chad things, but I made him get in bed; I wanted him to be comfortable and relaxed. I wanted him to get healthy. I hated seeing him so miserable.

Anyway, I went back into Chad’s bedroom and he reached his arms out making grabby hands, and I chuckled and handed him the glass.

“Thank you,” he said again, and he held the glass up to his lips and started drinking.

“No problem.” I smiled, and I sat down on the edge of the bed and patted his leg. He kept the glass up as he looked at me and slightly raised an eyebrow, wondering if I had something to say, but I said nothing as I just smiled and rubbed his leg; I just wanted him to be comfortable and I didn’t feel like leaving him alone at the moment. He looked so cute huddled up in his blankets, his nose red and his long black hair messy and tangled.

“Are you sure you wanna be around me right now?” Chad mumbled. “I don’t want you to get sick.”